• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Masculine and Feminine Energy

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, that's the impression I have from this thread so far - this doesn't seem like it's about Spiritual Energy at all, but about the OP's gender politics or social mores. Spiritual Energy transcends all of that, as it transcends culture and time.

Hello, I love you, I am your dual. Good post dual buddy friend. Btw, I accepted your friend request because dual. But this post is even better.

Ya, I knew a guy BTW who worked for an organization like this: Perverted-Justice.com - The largest and best anti-predator organization online
And you can bet your ass he was passionate about it!

But anyway, yeah. Also, if someone is shedding tears or yelling or something but it's only occasional, I don't think that reflects at all on their emotional stability, etc. Everyone blows up sometimes. It's fine. As long as it's not a chronic or violent issue. But usually it's not.

As an example. My parents, a man and a woman, blow up at each other about once every few months where they'll just fight over some stupid shit. Then they cool down and they have no problem. They have been married for 35 years! Your last paragraph is why.

Aw. I just needed a few friends on here so I could sort of have a conversation, you know! And you being a Dual sounded good, I like xNFPs and so you seemed friendly enough to ask. Also strychnine reminded me of Agatha Christie and oddly enough that felt safer than some other usernames I've come across. Anyway. Glad you're sensible of the honour done you... :unsure:

I'm going to try and get into discussing the masculine and feminine energies as you mentioned. I read a book on Masculine and Feminine by Gareth Hill and he suggested a looping process, from Static Feminine state of Being to Dynamic Masculine ambition and separation, then a test by fire providing entry to Static Masculine roles and hierarchy structures, which moves into Feminine Dynamic values and feelings states and causes tensions which move through a trial by water providing entry to the Static Feminine state again. It was a great book and I enjoyed it quite a bit. It made a fair amount of sense, that ambition is then tested and a qualification is gained to achieve a role, and that roles don't actually satisfy feelings forever and that tension leads to a struggle with feelings which moves one into a new sense of who one actually IS and values people just for being themselves, out of which arises new confidence and ambitions and so the cycle repeats...

:)

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's stupid.

Personality. There's personality. But masculine and feminine energy is not something I pick up on.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Se/T vs Suppression of Se/F.... though that's more domination vs submission which I attribute to Masculine and Feminine energy

[Masculine energy] Se > Te > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ni > Si > Ne [Feminine energy]

note that I am not assigning gender roles or anything just how I each function makes me feel based off my own perceptions of masculine and feminine energy, which are probably defined as something completely different than from everyone else is answering to.