• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I hate Katy Perry

I hate Katy Perry. Why? I know it is quite irrational. I hate Katy Perry because she reminds me of myself. If I were a woman I could see how I could have been Katy Perry, but I am not a woman. You see the anger I had was the belief that she was like me, but not as clever and society rewarded her more. But then one day I went deep into meditation and I saw who I would have been, how I still can be, the part of me that seeks for fame and pleasure. And then I understood, and I felt compassion for Katy Perry and for myself. Now I no longer hate Katy Perry.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I hate Katy Perry. Why? I know it is quite irrational. I hate Katy Perry because she reminds me of myself. If I were a woman I could see how I could have been Katy Perry, but I am not a woman. You see the anger I had was the belief that she was like me, but not as clever and society rewarded her more. But then one day I went deep into meditation and I saw who I would have been, how I still can be, the part of me that seeks for fame and pleasure. And then I understood, and I felt compassion for Katy Perry and for myself. Now I no longer hate Katy Perry.

Interesting.

I like how this post took a turn. Your first and last sentences contradict each other. I find that many of my own diary entries play out that way. I think it demonstrates the healing power of writing, to be honest. :)