• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would you rather be ?

Choose

• NP : hard to catch

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • NP: hard to stop

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • NJ: hard to catch

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • NJ: hard to stop

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • SP: hard to catch

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • SP: hard to stop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SJ: Hard to catch

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • SJ: Hard to stop

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hard to catch - that means I can remain at a safe distance from whatever is trying to stop me :D

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. Hard to catch, because the most valuable things in life are the hardest to catch, and I'd rather be valuable..

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hard to catch. Hard to stop = having people attempting to stop me and living in fear that someone eventually will.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And if you are hard to catch you will not be afraid that someone will eventually catch you ?

I would be, but still, hard to catch seems more realistic than hard to stop. If I'm hard to stop, what stops me? A knife? A gun? A nuclear bomb? A really buff person? Something has to. If I'm hard to catch, it will pretty much stay that way. I won't do whatever it is I'm doing in high-security areas.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I could do with having more motivation. So, hard to stop.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I'm pretty hard to stop (super type A, very ambitious and impulsive) so hard to catch for sure.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hard to stop. If nobody can stop me than nobody can catch me, and I get exactly where I was going.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I don't understand what the difference is.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I don't understand what the difference is.

The key part is that this is fully open for interpretation. You just have to choose what attracts you more in your picture of the world. (there is no trully right and wrong answer)

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Catching seems to imply stopping at least in a particular sense, unless it could mean something along the lines of "caught by a warm southern wind" or by a certain spirit of thought or a realization, or perhaps an attractive member of the opposite sex, which all sound possibly enjoyable or beneficial. Being stopped also could be interpreted positively in the sense of being stopped from remaining ignorant in a particular matter or performing a certain deed out of ignorance, so a question like this is totally up to context. Being caught seems meaningless in the sense of that if you're hard enough to stop from escaping, it doesn't matter that you've been caught. Being hard to stop also seems meaningless if you keep getting caught whenever you try to do something.

Being hard to stop = Male fundamental spiritual objective (active) energy in a simplistic sense

Being hard to catch = Female fundamental spiritual subjective (reactive) energy in a simplistic sense

You can tell by how people are answering and are going to answer that this is the line dividing how the question is perceived rather than type.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm naturally very secretive and prefer to remain to myself out of others' conscious awareness so I'd prefer to be hard to catch.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hard to stop, totally. It seems like it's a trait of the self, rather than one of a relationship with someone(s) or something(s) else.

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
What is the context? There are no details to work with in this question.