• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think of ESTJs?

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I have a lot of respect for them in their structured approach and pragmatism but their fussiness drives me crazy. I don't know if they're necessarily the best type for me to work with since I'm fairly chaotic, but they're fantastic friends and good sounding boards for all my chaos.

Litsnob

My Dad is the only ESTJ I am aware of knowing. I get along well with him, can often relate to him and know him to be a really good person, very smart and capable. Although he is an S and can seem to be more of a black and white thinker than I am, I find him less black and white in his thinking than my ISFJ mother. I suspect that could be level of education influencing things. Dad can tend to cling to old information, so that what was considered academically valid or true in the days when he went to university seems to him to be just as good and valid now and he is resistant to it being considered outdated or no longer accurate. But he's eighty so I think he's allowed to be set in his ways now.