• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Overly Expressive Face OEF ;oP

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
it switches for me can't explain sometimes it is sometimes it's not its just my face though.

Somewhere Smile

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have the furthest thing from a poker face, unfortunately. I color easily, so whenever I blush, it's quite obvious. That's why the people around me can read me like a book.

Then when someone tells a joke... It doesn't even have to be funny, but I'll react big time. My eyes crinkle and I bust out laughing. Sometimes these laughs turn into snorts, even. My little brother makes fun of me for that! Lol!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here is an example of my OEF, a shot from 7 years ago - my friend loves this pic / my expression, haha (I am the blonde btw). In my head, I was simply looking/watching. I had no idea what my face was doing.

1603_55568215016_4178_n.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have the furthest thing from a poker face, unfortunately. I color easily, so whenever I blush, it's quite obvious. That's why the people around me can read me like a book.

Then when someone tells a joke... It doesn't even have to be funny, but I'll react big time. My eyes crinkle and I bust out laughing. Sometimes these laughs turn into snorts, even. My little brother makes fun of me for that! Lol!

ugh... blushing. I CAN'T control that and I blush really easily and I can feel it :blush:

I've had friends and coworkers in the past (and present) who have made a game as to who could make me blush the most quickly over things and that's really not fair because I'm fine with being a total perv and have no qualms about it, but I blush over things that are even slightly dirty... or embarrassing... or if people are staring at me... or if I realize that someone sees me blushing. Even typing a post about blushing makes me blush :doh:

Somewhere Smile

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ugh... blushing. I CAN'T control that and I blush really easily and I can feel it :blush:

I've had friends and coworkers in the past (and present) who have made a game as to who could make me blush the most quickly over things and that's really not fair because I'm fine with being a total perv and have no qualms about it, but I blush over things that are even slightly dirty... or embarrassing... or if people are staring at me... or if I realize that someone sees me blushing. Even typing a post about blushing makes me blush :doh:

Cute. *chuckles*

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sometimes when I am actually enjoying myself people think I am bored or suffering just through my lack of expression.