• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Losing Track of Time

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
LOL
Time is impossible to track, silly.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Does time even exist in this world? How come I don't notice it at all? :O

Imagine you are driving on a road, and there are many cars driving past you. To me, time is like one of those cars that are passing by you. You don't really notice the shape and the color of the car, because you are too busy focusing on the road in front of you.

Whatever is time? It doesn't exist in my world.

Codex

MBTI Type
ENTJ
If I didn't miss or was late to at least 1 meeting, everyday, then something is wrong.
I am terrible with time.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Usually, in my spare time, I'm on the computer doing something, so there's always a clock there. Reading is easy to get lost in, though. Most of the time I don't even care, because I don't go anywhere. During the school year, time is usually terribly slow during the day, but slips on by like butter in the afternoon. :dry:
The days go slowly, but the months go oh-so-fast. I'm having trouble with how late in July it is already.