• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type of drunk are you

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being that I just downed a 1.5L bottle of wine and feeling tipsy. I am curious what type of drunk everyone is. I tend to be more social and my inhibitions drop more then normal. But I still have my logic and I still look at situations as "should I" its just my "should I" is a little more lax. I don't lose respect for people, but I do see if situations may lead to more then I normally do if that makes sense. Just curious how other get when drunk. I have actually never got much past tipsy, I have always been able to walk, be it somewhat of a challenge, I can still walk. I usually cut it off at that and stop, never been completely wasted. I will get more touchy feely and more sexual then normal, which is I guess really sexual. Takes a lot for me to hit "to drunk to...um...you know", sorry reminded me of that song...lol. Actually I may have only ever hit that point once ever, well, ok, new subject, was still able to, but yeah...new subject.

Anyways, just curious

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
More relaxed and loosened up I guess. I probably get more talkative at first but talk less if I have too much. Some people lose their tempers if they drink too much - I've never been like that at all. Yeah, I probably just talk and smile more.

á´…eparted

passages
One of my friends said to me this weekend, "you become the definition of chaotic neutral when you are drunk". It's pretty accurate. I am loud, I mess with people for fun (such as taking off their glasses and runnig away), mess with inanimate objects (once I microwaved a bottle of honey at a house party), I climb statues, run around, generally make a scene and lose the ability to sit still. I also talk no stop usually hurting my voice cause of it. I enter full motor mouth mode (and candid to boot), and do not come up for air. I can be a handful but I have loads of fun.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I become relaxed and slightly less inhibited, then I laugh at everything, then I get sleepy, and then I fall asleep. It's all very exciting.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Depends. I tell people I get pretty angry when I'm drunk on vodka, but I think it may have more to do with the sugary contents + mixing liquors that elicits that moreso than the straight vodka itself. I think it just gets me drunk at a particularly high velocity which makes me angry.

Generally speaking I don't get drunk anymore. But here's the step-ladder based on previous experience:
- Tipsy: no changes. I giggle a bit more. I immediately start slurring my words, which I become self conscious of the rest of the time I'm drinking since that's usually a drunk-person thing. I dunno why I slur my words right away.
- Full-blown tipsy: I interchange based on the environment between people watching and chatting with someone also tipsy and mellow, and talking a lot more and laughing a lot more. At this point I refuse to drive anywhere.
- Past tipsy into the drinking stages: This is generally where I tend to want more hedonistic things. This is also where my temper can get the best of me, so if I hit this stage too fast I generally dislike it and dislike the out-of-control feeling that accompanies skipping the slow wind-up, and then I'm just a ball of anger. Otherwise, I'm pretty much the same, and I tend to chill here for a long while during drinking.
- Drunk: I haven't really hit this stage in a long time, but I'm pretty stereotypical. Memory is foggy the next day. The room spins a bit. I can't focus on much. I want to dance a lot. I make bad decisions. I go along with the crowd because I'm not sure what's going on really. I sometimes have in-depth conversations about shit I forget about later with another drunk person. I make a lot of final fantasy references and laugh even though no one knows wtf I'm talking about.
- Black out drunk: this stage hits soon after the drunk stage. Pretty much if I drink anything ever in the tiniest amounts during the drunk stage I'll end up black out drunk. It's happened to me 2-3 times I believe, and I intend on it never happening again tbh.

I really dislike being drunk in general. I dislike being anything more than tipsy really. A few drinks, feel a little tingly, and I'm fine after that.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- Drunk: I haven't really hit this stage in a long time, but I'm pretty stereotypical. Memory is foggy the next day. The room spins a bit. I can't focus on much. I want to dance a lot. I make bad decisions. I go along with the crowd because I'm not sure what's going on really. I sometimes have in-depth conversations about shit I forget about later with another drunk person. I make a lot of final fantasy references and laugh even though no one knows wtf I'm talking about.
Sounds like you're more out of control than Yuffie Kisaragi in a room full of materia!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Sounds like you're more out of control than Yuffie Kisaragi in a room full of materia!

>.> ... <.< ... I do hide in pots when the party comes searching for me. :rofl1: You'll never catch me! *jumps into the ceiling*

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm - after two glasses of vodka-Sprite and two glasses of Sangria on the same night, my sister commented that my eyes looked pretty glazed over, and I felt dizzy more than a couple of times (including the moment I crashed in bed at around 1:30 in the morning). Still, I'm surprised I was able to control myself well enough during the night, considering I almost never drink.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didnt drink at all until I was about 30 because I have a long line of angry drunk alcoholics in my family. Luckily I don't follow in their footsteps when drunk.

violett

I am a happy drunk. The last time I went out it was with my brother's girlfreind. I was so plastered that we walked five miles from the bar to my house at 2 am, laughing my ass off the whole way home. I had totally forgotten that I stopped at the 7-11 on my way home that night. A few days later I stopped into the same store and the cashier who had been working that night was working again. She took one look at me started laughing and asked how my hand was (I had fallen and tore my palm up pretty good that night right before I stopped in, and was feeling no pain).

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Happy drunk.

I can still think coherently, but it's so much more fun not to... I tend to get really "Ne crazy" and laugh at everything and make constant jokes / act goofy.

I don't understand the mean drunk thing much either.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Happy drunk.

I can still think coherently, but it's so much more fun not to... I tend to get really "Ne crazy" and laugh at everything and make constant jokes / act goofy.

I don't understand the mean drunk thing much either.

Someone told me it kinda amplifies who you are, so depending on your natural deamenor you act different. If you are one of those who's eyes cross with differing point of view it gets worse when drunk.

I get more talkative and flirty, I love to play with the tipsy. I picked my son up once when I was tipsy and gave in just slightly and started stumbling and such. He was laughing his ass off and having a blast, I was in complete control. he was about 8 at the time. I tend to always know how much I am not in control and can actually use that to keep control. I know how much my reaction times slow down, and everything. My mind is fully functional, but my senses slow down.

I enjoy controlling when I am not in complete control. Its a challenge, a mental challenge to adjust to being tipsy

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get more talkative and flirty, I love to play with the tipsy. I picked my son up once when I was tipsy and gave in just slightly and started stumbling and such. He was laughing his ass off and having a blast, I was in complete control. he was about 8 at the time. I tend to always know how much I am not in control and can actually use that to keep control. I know how much my reaction times slow down, and everything. My mind is fully functional, but my senses slow down.

Yeah, my inhibitions / desire to process first dissipates (so I'll say what I used to just think), and I feel like I can think okay, especially if I focus, but when I turn my head it's almost as if it's on 'drag' ... like I turn my head, then a second later the sensory input floats along and catches up -- or at least my awareness of the input. Things just take much longer to reach my mind.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm a no drinker, because I think people that drink are just asking for their liver to die, their reflexes to slow, and their mentality to go haywire. Ask my Dad who did nothing but sit on his ass and guzzle beer and now is simply just ashes in a lake because of it.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm the "rally everyone to cooperate on a pointless but amusing project" type of drunk. Or I was when I used to drink regularly.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
If I'd drink, it will be when I'm sad or lost.
Alone, until I open my eyes again to see the light.

Oleni

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm a happy drunk. I get really sociable and I talk and laugh a lot, I flirt and I dance like crazy, it's like I'm a completely different person (I'm really quiet and I'm not exactly interested in socializing).

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't drink because I have an autonomic nervous system disorder, but I used to when I was younger and feeling self-destructive. Besides the obvious negative physical effects, I would just get sad and cry. I don't know whether that was because the alcohol was making me feel sad or because I felt like shit physically.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
With friends: lots of hugs and kisses

With boys: mega slut

á´…eparted

passages
I already posted here, but I'd thought I'd share one of my brighter moments:

4 years ago I got super drunk, and proceeded to shove a butter knife and a fork under the door of an elevator on the floor where it slides open/shut. I also detached several wires between the door, and one of them apparently was on a pulley system and zipped off into oblivion when I disconnected it.

Apparent it was quite expensive to repair... :peepwall: