• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Common disorders of the characters in Death Note

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I thought about what disorders the characters of Death Note could have. This is what I've concluded.

Yagami Light: Narcissism, dissociative identity disorder (DID) (multiple personalities disorder)

L: Aspergers/Autism

Amane Misa: Atention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD)

Ryuk: Sadistic personality disorder

Rem: Defensive personality disorder

Teru Mikami: Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)

Nate River (N): Aspergers

Mihael Keehl (Mello): Borderline personality disoder (BPD)

Touta Matsuda: Stupidity

What do you think about the Death Note characters having personality disorders? Do you agree? Do you disagree? Comment below.

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yagami Light: Narcissism, dissociative identity disorder (DID) (multiple personalities disorder)

This is a nope nopety nope, but I agree with the NPD part.

Amane Misa: Atention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD)

If so, hyperactive subtype, although my first diagnosis was histrionic pd.

Ryuk: Sadistic personality disorder

Wow, that's not even in the DSM (now).
Ryuk looks a lot like a bored sciopath (ASPD) or a very bored sane guy.

Rem: Defensive personality disorder (wtf lol)

He's just too sensitive.