• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Felling transcendentally uplifted and euphoric for no reason.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
All I can say is that if you get high a lot or have messed with a lot of chemicals then there's a possibility you've done something to your body chemistry and brain chemistry or wiring and that's what's causing this, maybe you are right about the triggering phase, I dont know but I've not experienced that no.

That probably plays into it. Though the only drug I ever fuck around with is America's most popular. Harder stuff scares and even offends me.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
So just a couple weeks ago I was in the car with the driving instructor, in the midst of taking my final driving test to acquire my license.

That "Love Me Like You Do" song was playing on the radio, the sun was out, it was warm, and I seriously felt much better than normal. Not because I passed the test and was about to drive independently, mind you -- nothing about my life or my future or any of that irrelevant bullshit of reality -- this was better. This was more important than reality. I was just hearing that song playing, imagining myself floating out in space making out with this chick -- I felt alive.

It's stupid, but it was good. Felt as if my surroundings offered true possibilities, as the really do, new things to see, lives to live, things to explore.

Garbage song but I'm happy to hear about your elation

Nico_D

The Lost One
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I had those when much younger and back then I described (to myself, didn't dare to speak of them to anyone else) it as "someone moving furniture in my head". It went on for a week and then dissipated. And I felt somehow changed after that.