• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTPs... Where are they?

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey. Chicken Nugget again. So I've always had a connection to ESTPs and felt all warm and fuzzy in a platonic way (MOST of the time) towards the type. Basically they're everything I'm not, and I love them for it. They always are so confident in themselves and just do what they want. They don't even have to think. Meanwhile the whole point of my existence is for the future... Sad, but true. I need one to balance us out... Sorry, I'm trying not to romanticize this...

Ok so I've met about 4 or 5, but they've all just Dissapeared from my life. Where do you find one, and how do you introduce yourself without sounding too deep and probing (not just with them, but with everyone...)?

AH sorry I meant NON platonic... That's kinda what I get when I get two hours of sleep... LOL
OH MY GOD I MEANT PLATONIC WHAT IS WRONGB WITH MY BRAIN
Sigh... As in non romantic... Platonic... Meaning flat... No romance and no doing the dirty
Thanks.
-Chick Nugg

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, and side note: check out my blog. I wrote 5 paragraphs (currently bribing you)...

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
They're probably out hang gliding to one of those monster triathlons then white water rafting to the next state, where they parked their car.

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They're probably out hang gliding to one of those monster triathlons then white water rafting to the next state, where they parked their car.

Hahaha yeah probably... There was one on my track team... He runs 30 miles and he plays 5 club teams. He's younger than all of us by like 5 years and he's 13 like wtf how?!?

- - - Updated - - -

But if there are any ESTPs out there I would like to hear from them.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yup. Just got back from a long night of skydiving into volcanoes and shit.

Ask me some stuff, I guess! :devil:

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yup. Just got back from a long night of skydiving into volcanoes and shit.

Ask me some stuff, I guess! :devil:

Woah! How the hell do you do that stuff? I can't even jump off a 5 foot fence (I'm 5'1). Wait... So you spent a night doing that? Sign me up (if I grow a pair)...
And how tall was the volcano? Was there lava? How do you skydive without getting killed? And most importantly... How do ESTPs have the balls to do that and not think about the possibility of having the oxygen sucked out of you and dying and getting lost and eventually starving and dying?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ESTPs are mostly with ENTJs, not caring to participate in forums, except in some cases. The speed of forums is really unsatisfying.

A response in a day, as opposed to 1 second? That is a difference of 86,000: 1.

Forums dont fit to a usual ExTx's temporal bandwidth range.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Video games (mainly FPS and sports games), actual sports teams (mostly the ones which involve quicker reflexes and are more fast-paced), parties, and talking about cars, thrills and drugs. Extroverted sensing can go in two immediately noticeable ways; one which involves clothes and the other which involves ones own body and fitness. Therefore, ESTP may dress better than average and take more care of themselves or be sporty or they can be both incredibly sporty and fashion-oriented. Your little "signature" is hilarious, add it to everything. "-Chick Nugg" lmao

It's not letting me check your blog entry, maybe it's a fault on my end, but I don't think so.

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Video games (mainly FPS and sports games), actual sports teams (mostly the ones which involve quicker reflexes and are more fast-paced), parties, and talking about cars, thrills and drugs. Extroverted sensing can go in two immediately noticeable ways; one which involves clothes and the other which involves ones own body and fitness. Therefore, ESTP may dress better than average and take more care of themselves or be sporty or they can be both incredibly sporty and fashion-oriented. Your little "signature" is hilarious, add it to everything. "-Chick Nugg" lmao

It's not letting me check your blog entry, maybe it's a fault on my end, but I don't think so.

Hey I fixed that. Check the blooogggg out.
Thanks,
Nuggs not drugs

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Probably [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION]'s type.

whatever is a case of confusing and confused :newwink:

the older I get and the more things I experience and am exposed to the more I learn and the more confusing it all becomes... :ninja:

it would be nice to be one, but it doesn't fit as it should, much like most pairs of shoes :sadbanana:

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Woah! How the hell do you do that stuff? I can't even jump off a 5 foot fence (I'm 5'1). Wait... So you spent a night doing that? Sign me up (if I grow a pair)...
And how tall was the volcano? Was there lava? How do you skydive without getting killed? And most importantly... How do ESTPs have the balls to do that and not think about the possibility of having the oxygen sucked out of you and dying and getting lost and eventually starving and dying?

It's complicated. But if you want I could teach you my ways. Meet me on some dangerous yet unheard-of border at midnight tomorrow (you have to have the timing down to the absolute SECOND). Make sure you bring your own toilet paper and tape. If I could give you a suggestion I would recommend Chamin Ultra-Strong and colorful duct tape.

Nah, I was bullshitting every word of that ;). I wouldn't skydive into a volcano! God knows with how poorly I handle heat.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTPs don't really post on forums much, from what I've seen.

They seem to only listen to music publicly if it's blaring out of their phone, looking for someone walking with headphones is a pretty good way to spot someone that's any type other than Se lead. They just need too much external stimulation.

I just don't think they have it in them to post, most of the time.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION]

TreeBob

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another ESTP here. My attention is everywhere, so I tend to forget to post on forums.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Out getting shit done, I would presume.

As well they should, by the way. They're masters of the ass kicking business and I would wager that most of the time, business is good ;)