• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Paragon Test

Perseus

MBTI Type
INTP
As a new member I recommend the Paragon test. If you are unsure of an answer, the option is available to put an X in the box. It is the only test I have found to be remotely accurate for my type.

It needs paper and pencil.
take the PLSI

My results:

I did the test again and this time, I put an X in the box when I was undecided:

Now the scores were

Introvert 7 - 3 (previously 8 - 4)
Intuitive 12 (previously 10 - 2)
Thinker 8 -2 (previously 7 - 5)
Perception 11 -1 (same as before)

The general trend of me being a card-carrying psychedelic NP still remains, with all the difficulties it causes with the Guardians SJ.

I took the test twice, the second one a few days later with slightly different results. I can't explain why the Intuition changed as it did.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Oh I took this test yesterday actually. What a coincidence :)

I found their quick description of the INFP was pretty accurate which is funny since it was maybe 2 or 3 sentences long? I also liked the learning styles that site talks about.

I'm curious, what do the other tests type you as?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Extrovert (E) : 9 out of 12

iNtuitive (N) : 7 out of 12

Thinker/Feeler (T/F) : 6 and 6 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Perceiver (P) : 10 out of 12

So I'm a strong ENxP, according to this test.

I was very confused about my place on the T/F axis when I first came to MBTIc, but getting into arguments with people and the development of a more (intuitive) understanding of the differences between T and F convinced me that I'm inherently a T but with a strong F function.

So, I'm still happy with an ENTP label.

Perseus

MBTI Type
INTP
NP is tricky especially high P because of the Guardians SJ. Strong NP is Anti-Guardian (my interpretation) or Dragons (Terry Pratchett's and mine independently).

F-T 6-6 is trouble with Head & Heart.

Horses (ESFJ) get spooked by ENTP (Snakes). If there is a herd of them, there will be big trouble for the Snake and he will expect to be eliminated. Don't work in Sales. Not even in a reptile shop!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Introvert 11/12
Intuitive 11/12
Thinker 11/12
Judger-Perceiver 6/6 GAH!

Guess I'm still INTbla

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Introvert 10/12
Intuitive 11/12
Thinker 7/12
Perceiver 10/12

Not often I get a moderate T score. Usually it's P/J that's close.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Introvert 11/12
Intuitive 10/12
Thinker 7/12
Judger 7/12

INtj - Well I'll be damned.

Yet excitingly close to INfj. I just need to lose my love for the imperfect and the underdog.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Here were my results.

Extravert: 7/12
iNtuitive: 10/12
Thinking: 10/12
Perceiving: 8/12

ENTP

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Paper and pencil? I don't understand!

Yes, before there were computers and keyboards, people used their hands to actually write the letters by moving the pencil across a sheet of paper. Back in those days, paper was called papyrus.

Perseus

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm curious, what do the other tests type you as?

I can't remember the names of the other tests (could have been Tickle?) but they were MBTI and concentrated what I/you inspire to, rather what happens in practice. On one of them I came out as ESTJ which was not what I am but what bureaucratic jobs require.

What actually happens in practice, I very much want turn up at the interview on time, but just in a case I get there much too early. Go out for a walk and lose some time and end up late. Needless, to say, my success at getting jobs is almost existent if they require timekeeping. I have known people that are worse. Even, I have managed to arrive on the wrong day.

PS: Those Guardians SJ are still causing me grief. It is a perpetual problem so a strong NP, almost XNXP. Mostly INTP, INFP, ENTP, only ENFP for parties when a brief period of ESFP may be possible.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HEY, Cool!

I/E: 6/6 (Makes sense - I am an ambivert)

S/N: 1/11 (Yeah, it's because of these crazy yes/no questions)

T/F: 5/7

J/P: 5/7

ENFP - Schweeeeet.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Extrovert: 8 out of 12

Intuitive: 11 out of 12

Feeling: 8 out of 12

Perceiver: 9 out of 12

ENFP fo' LIFE!!!!

heart

heart on fire
I don't think it tests well for Fi.

I- 10/2
N- 11/1
T- 7/5 :huh:
P-8/4

Some of those questions so hard to decide between, like which do you hate more someone being too emotional or somone being too critical, well I can't stand either extreme but I suppose if forced to chose someone being critical is easier to deal with than somone having an emotional meltdown..so B

and like the caring and supportive teacher, who wouldn't prefer a more knowldegable teacher if you really want to learn something but who really wants a hard-ass who doesn't care?...I picked B, better to have someone who knows what they are doing if you must/want to learn something, can get your emotional needs taken care of elsewhere.

and the do you know what people are feeling/thinking, well if you know what someone is feeling then you have a pretty good window on what they will be thinking and vice-versa...you get a hunch...I picked A

Edit: Husband's score

I- 12/0
N -10/2
F- came out 6/6 in F/T area
J-8/4

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj
I- 11/1
S- 9/3
F/T- 6/6
P- 7/5

hmmm... i don't think any of those are spot on. i'll have to do more reading up.

rifeh

MBTI Type
ENFP
E/I -------- 7/5
S/N -------- 2/9
F/T -------- 9/3
J/P -------- 4/8

ENFP ... that s me

him

E/I -------- 1/11
S/N -------- 12/0
F/T -------- 1/11