• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are You Like When You're Angry?

Chthonic

I get busy, somewhere else until I can figure out what the hell it is I am feeling and why. That could take several minutes or sometimes even an hour. But when I get that intense flash of heat internally I generally remove myself from other people if possible. I don't want others to witness something I will later regret. Better to deal with in private then come back into the fold and deal with whatever publicly in a more acceptable way.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I never yell, but you would definitely be able to tell by the tone of my voice. I want to maintain peace but sometimes I can't help feeling annoyed. I'm more annoyed than angry in general. Whenever I am annoyed at someone, I try to talk to them about it, and whenever someone is angry at me, I often try to charm them. I think conflicts are good to resolve as soon as possible, especially when it's someone close to you... Talking about it is so important, as is self-awareness. There are times when I'm in the mood to seek out conflict too though, weird.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
I get down to it.

I don't get mad about things beyond my control. I don't think...

Usually it's only a notice for call to action, for better or worse.

NancyD

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have tears and talk louder. It doesn't happen often though.

Lark

I'm angry all the time. I'm just more angry sometimes than others.

Although anger is an emotion, which is fine to experience, or at least to acknowledge, but feelings do not need to be translated into actions nor do they need to be expressed all the time and certainly not as an inappropriate and involuntary or overwhelming thing.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I am angry, I mostly try to be very clear about what is causing me to be angry, so I can address it. If you are contributing to that cause, I will engage you with extreme detachment and calculation, all focused on removing the cause of the anger. If you are not involved, I will do my best to insulate you from my anger, and will usually succeed. Except: if you intrude on or distract me from dealing with the cause or the internal processing, I will probably be very short and cutting with you, not intentionally, but I need the space and will do what it takes at that point to get it.

I suppose this means that externally, I will appear quiet, anxious, and preoccupied to people who know me well; and perhaps a bit more focused or purposeful to those who don't.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I become silent and action-oriented.

I stare. I glare. I bite.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
It's that wing 8. She does stuff like that. She's hides underneath the nine like a snake in the grass. I can keep her quiet, but she still has fangs.

ilixir

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
It depends on whom I'm mad at. I normally just get louder, and more emphatic with certain words in the sentence that I feel need to be bolded, but outloud. Cue lots of hand movement to underscore my point.

However, whenever my mother and I get into it, I cry. I just can't help it, when we fight, she gets right underneath my skin and brings out the worst in me. It's incredibly frustrating. Thankfully, it only happens with her. I don't know why though.

I can remember a few times in my life that I was truly, deeply enraged. Those few times I tried to speak but I couldn't, I was just too overwhelmed.

Conclusion: The mind is weird.

ubot

MBTI Type
isfj
Loud and obnoxious. Or quietly fuming and plotting revenge.

wolfy

awsm
Kind of intense, like the terminator without the killing part. Just the attitude. I also like to clean to burn off the energy.

Crabs

Permabanned
i usually cry when i get really, super angry, but if i'm mildly angry i just get sassy.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Quiet and unresponsive. Critical and unruly.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I smash all my stuff.

I dwell on the past and how everything I've done is a fuckup and I should be on such a better path by now but I'm just not and it's my own fault and it's everyone's fault around me.

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I rarely get angry, but when I do become angry there exists no tomorrow and I just want to destroy whatever is making me angry and even things that might accidently get into my way while getting to whatever is making me angry. Forget logic, I just want to show my burning rage and dissatisfaction, I become a self righteous asshole with a behavoir of 5 year old throwing a tantrum and a bad case of potty mouth.

Usually I just get annoyed by people or things, then I get cold and unresponsive. If they keep annoying me I tend to respond in a less kind way. It's not my fault if they think I said something in a mean way.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cold as fuck. I don't talk, and if I do it's sort of like an outburst and really sarcastic.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
g6n2k1M.gif