• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Crazy people and MBTI[c]

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:shock::huh: Wieso unhöflich?!!?! Ich habe nur ein Bizzi Spaß gemacht. Dat kann der Kehhhrrrrr aushalten!!! Er ist doch Deutscher!!! Und vertrau' mir doch - dat war harmlos.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have got that very hot shirt I use to look like an engineer. I have it with a karo pattern in soft blue and white. My grandma saw my love, I had towards the coat and she bought me one in dark red , dark purple.

I think I have finally found a use for it, wood-choping it is !! xDD

T

ThatGirl

The nice man in the white jacket that carried the taser told me that I was a sick person and needed to take medicen, but it tends to make me sick so instead I feed it to my puppet. Who has been well behaved latey except for the occassional coments on wood. He hates that I named him woody but I refuse to change it despite his urgings for tinker bell. I just coulndt imagine looking over at "tink" when my nighlight is frozen. Some tinks never get it.:hug:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The nice man in the white jacket that carried the taser told me that I was a sick person and needed to take medicen, but it tends to make me sick so instead I feed it to my puppet.

:rofl1: damn good one xD:banana2:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Well, hell. Let's go put on flannel and chop wood, so we can reassert our manliness and share in our loving feelings at the same time without being creepy in the slightest. :D

Have you been bonding around on me just as I turned my back? :cry: And you entropie! after the bonding moments we've had over our mutual geekdom and Deutschsprachig-ness, you go wearing flannel shirts with Jeffster! :cry:

See it's true, internet people are just out for their own kicks!! :steam:

Hehehe... no you're right Jeffster, what you said before about the overthinking problem. I mean EVERYBODY fakes to some extent both in RL and online (and I solidly believe that it's no easier or harder to tell in either situation, whether somebody is), yes even self-righteous people who think they're the most genuinest thing in the universe, because everyone at some level lies to themselves. If we were all super conscious and self-aware Buddhas that were freed from self-delusion then the Internet wouldn't have been invented cos we'd all be too busy meditating. :jesus:

There's no point being anal about it. I just take people as I find them and let them take me as they wish, since they will any damn way!!

Well actually I'm still working on that last part, I mean it's easy for me to take others as I find them and accept people etc, but not so easy for me to not care when they don't like me! Especially when it's because I feel they've just misunderstood me!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Starfleet_Forces1.jpg

I would never EVER disappoint my captain !

For I am starfleet and my sense of duty comes with my soul ! xDD

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
ROFL! And the really sad part about that is that I instantly recognized from which episode that still was taken!! :rofl1:

:nerd:

(edited to correct grammar :D)

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Is it a coincidence that the ENTPs are now out in full force dominating the crazy people thread?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Birds of a feather, my observant friend, responding to the call of the wild :)

No, we're just the ones everyone thinks are insane, but we're actually frighteningly sane :devil:

T

ThatGirl

Awwwwwoooooooooo!!!!!OOOOOOO!!!!! AAWWWOOOOOOO!

Was it time for the howling yet? Too soon?:doh: I always start the howling too soon.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP

:wubbie: :hug:

Actually i'm way more physically demonstrative online than I am in person. I'll come clean about that now. the closest you'd get to a hug from me in RL would be a stiff toleration of your instigation of one. I'm working on that though. It doesn't mean I'm fake though cos in essence I'm being in fact more genuine here than in RL, cos here I hug people whenever I would WANT to in RL, but my physical inhibitions would hold me back. Here I don't have to worry about someone touching me in parts of my body I hate, so I can hug with impunity and give away all that pent-up affection that I daren't express in RL!!

T

ThatGirl

Do you do the one shoulder pat with the slightly extended chin with as little contact as possible?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Do you do the one shoulder pat with the slightly extended chin with as little contact as possible?

Possibly, though I've never analyzed it before. I do quite a skillful 'hug evasion' move that makes it look like I'd just LOVE to hug you but damn, what a shame, I've got this thing in my hand that means I can't or there's this thing or person in the way so I can get away with blowing a kiss with a nose-wrinkled smile and a wink, you know the ones.

It's a real block for me, the hugging thing. Went through no end of personal sorta evolution to even get to a point where I wanted to, it's a real bitch to not be able to now for physical reasons I can't help (yet, but am working on).

edit - actually no, I don't pat. I read somewhere that patting is a dead giveaway of a fake hugger, and since my affection is actually genuine, it's just paranoias about my body that make me shy of hugging, I don't want to give someone a reason to think I don't genuinely like them when I do. If I don't, then I'll pat away :laugh:

T

ThatGirl

I hate it. I purposely show up to family occasions right when I know everyone is eating. Then I blame it on the traffic and say "No, its ok don't get up. Hello everyone. That looks good I am going to go grab some."

Strangers are likely to loose a limb.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
but that's interesting, I'm wondering about how for some people now, being online actually allows them to be MORE genuine than in RL. Particularly those of us with intimacy issues who have difficulty expressing our real feelings in person...?

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I guess you could split the question to:

1) How many of the unhealthy people see themselves unhealthy?

2) How many of them have any motivation to do something about it?

3) How many of them find MBTI interesting?

Then you rule out almost all the S people since they don't show up in the net that much. I don't know where that takes us... Umm...

But I think this is a nice way to put it:

I think it attracts people who would like to become saner.

Count me in. I think that if you want to be healthy, you will, it just takes some time. So there should be more healthy people around here... :yes:

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
but that's interesting, I'm wondering about how for some people now, being online actually allows them to be MORE genuine than in RL. Particularly those of us with intimacy issues who have difficulty expressing our real feelings in person...?

You know, I usually wouldn't call myself very inhibited, but I read your post a few pages up on how you socialize with your online friends, and I felt like that's a whole different world...

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
You know, I usually wouldn't call myself very inhibited, but I read your post a few pages up on how you socialize with your online friends, and I felt like that's a whole different world...

don't suppose you'd care to elaborate?