• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Crazy people and MBTI[c]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think there are people in distress that come here and seek for guidance. And from the things I read so far, guidance is provided to the best means possible :).

But I do not think a thread title like "Crazy People and MBTIc" is appropiate.

Rename it and I am in the boat :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ah gosh, you got me :)

Feels a bit flattering, have not known that you actually read the shit :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think there are people in distress that come here and seek for guidance. And from the things I read so far, guidance is provided to the best means possible :).

But I do not think a thread title like "Crazy People and MBTIc" is appropiate.

Rename it and I am in the boat :)

how about; absolutley certifiably bat shit crazy people and MBTI[c]?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dont know what it means but it surely sounds good xD

I am in :)

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
"Crazy". Kind of a poor word for serious discussions anymore, imo. If we're talking about personality disorders, possibly. Paranoid schizophrenics and the equivelant? Occasionally, sure, but not so much as personality disorders.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Crazy = abnormal

Which is not necessarily a bad thing. ;)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
if I could figure out how I would re name it to [untreated] mentally ill and MBTI[c] I swear I've accidently made the prompt come up for me a few times but the one time I actually want to re name something I can't.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Though all the crazy people, there might be.

And though this thread has not become a girl bitching way to denouce every one that comes into view.

Or though this thread is just developing into the opportunity to maybe, on a communicable way, state what one thinks.

----

I find it yet great that noone has felt the urge to kill anyone.

In my opinion that is the agent of which great personalities are woven of. :D

MBTI Type
ENTP
Crazy = abnormal

Which is not necessarily a bad thing. ;)

Crazy = derangement, totally unsound, brainsick

It's not necessarily bad if you're crazy, I suppose. But it kind of makes life difficult for the people who aren't.