• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kazimierz Dabrowski: The Theory of Positive Disintegration

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Everyone who have a problems with existential depression and symptoms of anxiety neurosis and accompanying issues as means of a developmental psychodinamics should read these amazing Polish psychiatrist and psychologyst. I strongly recommended his Theory of Positive Desintegration in order to know that you are not crazy, just different with a tremendous power for higher psychologic develepment and to reach a 'holy grail' of highly autonomous, self-directed personality with strong inner locus of control. I feel great couse i finaly realized and accepted myself, and i wish you all the same. Good luck! :)

Your Hacbad Macbar

Kazimierz Dabrowski - Teory of Positive Disintegration

Kazimierz Dabrowski and Overexcitability gifted

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well, this explains why I can exist. Introspective is the name, self-conflict is the game. Why is he temp-banned though?