• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychologically speaking, what is Kanye West's deal?

Beorn

Permabanned
I think he's faking it. I believe it is just an act.

He certainly wouldn't be the first celebrity/artist who has become widely known and debated for their outrageous, unconventional, over-the-top behaviour, and he certainly won't be the last either.

To win the famous game, you need constant buzz and hype. Pretending you think you're actually The Rap Jesus? He's trolling us. And he's amazing at it.

Idk. I think he's always been that way.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4SYIfhzMmU#t=04m00s

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Idk. I think he's always been that way.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4SYIfhzMmU#t=04m00s

And Beyonce has always been pretending to be Sasha Fierce. And Paris Hilton pretending to be stupid on purpose. And Eminem pretends he doesn't have serious mommy issues. Nick Offerman has made a killing by embodying his role on Parks and Recreation outside of the show, and goes into character often in interviews on appearances.

Kanye was definitely practicing his faces in the mirror, trying on new personas to see how they worked for him.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
And Beyonce has always been pretending to be Sasha Fierce. And Paris Hilton pretending to be stupid on purpose. And Eminem pretends he doesn't have serious mommy issues. Nick Offerman has made a killing by embodying his role on Parks and Recreation outside of the show, and goes into character often in interviews on appearances.

Kanye was definitely practicing his faces in the mirror, trying on new personas to see how they worked for him.

kanye west is a moron. He is proper up record executives to portray African males as stubborn headed imbeciles.

The idea that an African male has to be an ignoramus thug to receive attention fame and fortune is a stunt by white media to control and influence young black men into the prison system.

This has been an issue since the 70's. It is a form of social engineering. The same crime is done on young white males with eminem who is also a moron who is used to trick young impoverished males that acting ignorant will lead to success.

The proof is already manifest in us who believe money equals success. This idea is a sign of true ignorance and an impoverished way of thinking. The idea that when one is rich and famous one has made it is the biggest lie.
Such a lie is fed to poor uneducated children and causes them to fall into trouble, do drugs, and turn against thei families. Kim and Kanye are puppets and slaves to the record executives.

Anyone who takes philosophy 300 classes at a university will learn about the prison complex and how it is fed by two things: television and culture engineered to maintain the transmutation of slavery.

This is not a conspiracy. This is taught in a curriculum and every educated person should know it.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
kanye west is a moron. He is proper up record executives to portray African males as stubborn headed imbeciles.

I never commented on whether or not I believed what he was doing had value, or was helping society in any constructive manner. I just said he was an incredible troll.

We, the consumers of mass media, love our idiots.

The only way we are going to change this reflection of ourselves it to stop giving away our attention, time and resources to them and choose to support other celebrities who are genuine and positive social role models.

By the way, the Kim Kardashian game for the iphone made over $40M in the third quarter of fiscal year 14/15.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
The number one consumers of television are poor underprivileged people with little to no education. These minds do not think critically and are susceptible to influence. In 2000 a study was done and found that violent video games and rap music increased one's chance of committing a crime to the level of causation. Social engineering is a real science and began when nazi research was acquired and applied.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I never commented on whether or not I believed what he was doing had value, or was helping society in any constructive manner. I just said he was an incredible troll.

We, the consumers of mass media, love our idiots.

The only way we are going to change this reflection of ourselves it to stop giving away our attention, time and resources to them and choose to support other celebrities who are genuine and positive social role models.

By the way, the Kim Kardashian game for the iphone made over $40M in the third quarter of fiscal year 14/15.
Do you have audited financial statements to prove that claim? Or are you quoting tmz?

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Do you have audited financial statements to prove that claim? Or are you quoting tmz?

I don't think you could have made your tone any more snarky or condescending if you tried. But maybe that's just how you address strangers on the internet who have a different opinion from you.

I bet International Business Times and Forbes aren't going to be acceptable sources enough for you either. Oh well.

Kim Kardashian Hollywood App Earns $43M in Just Three Months

Kim Kardashian May Make $85 Million From Her Video Game - Forbes

Jaguar

There appear to be conflicting stories and videos surrounding the wheelchair event. So, I have no comment. As for West's antics the night I watched him on TV when celebs were raising money for people hit by Katrina, that's a whole different story. That night I thought he was an ass.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't think you could have made your tone any more snarky or condescending if you tried. But maybe that's just how you address strangers on the internet who have a different opinion from you.

I bet International Business Times and Forbes aren't going to be acceptable sources enough for you either. Oh well.

Kim Kardashian Hollywood App Earns $43M in Just Three Months

Kim Kardashian May Make $85 Million From Her Video Game - Forbes
Not my intention at all and sorry if you feel that way.

As for Forbes...they are not an unbiased source of information. Audited financial statements are as objective as things come. Since Forbes enjoys and shares board member era with other media outlets they can hardly be considered a step up from tmz or any other media publication which indirectly or directly had members of the board with vested interests in other companies.

I am very direct and blunt when it comes to facts. The reason audited financial statements are requires is because the people who sign on them are liable to go to jail for misreporting. As for Forbes, they have to liability what so ever for misrepresentation. Other than loss of credibility....

But that is irrelevant. My point is money does not justify Bad will. Social engineering and its relationship to slavery cannot be justified. Y a single persons measure of success based on income. Hence Kanye is a moron, albeit a rich one

The idea that money is a measure of success and justifies any course of action is part of a culture of ignorance, waste, and evil, and just proves my initial point. This is not a personal thing about you. The prison complex is a multi variable matrix with many faces which feed its bodies. It is not any individuals fault for the existence of slavery today but all of our faults as a collective society.

I do not hold it against others that they support child prostitution and slavery by watching television. It is not so,etching the average person has control over and I too watch television but the connection between the two should be at the very least brought to light.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
What are the definitions of 'true' and 'false' rap and hip hop fans? :unsure:

For starters someone who has listened to more than 500 rappers.

Someone who knows who mf doom is....and someone who has read a few books by angela Davis or aware of how nwa was engineered to kill the social revolution and expand socially accepted racism.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Not my intention at all and sorry if you feel that way.

As for Forbes...they are not an unbiased source of information. Audited financial statements are as objective as things come. Since Forbes enjoys and shares board member era with other media outlets they can hardly be considered a step up from tmz or any other media publication which indirectly or directly had members of the board with vested interests in other companies.

I am very direct and blunt when it comes to facts. The reason audited financial statements are requires is because the people who sign on them are liable to go to jail for misreporting. As for Forbes, they have to liability what so ever for misrepresentation. Other than loss of credibility....

But that is irrelevant. My point is money does not justify Bad will. Social engineering and its relationship to slavery cannot be justified. Y a single persons measure of success based on income. Hence Kanye is a moron, albeit a rich one

The idea that money is a measure of success and justifies any course of action is part of a culture of ignorance, waste, and evil, and just proves my initial point. This is not a personal thing about you. The prison complex is a multi variable matrix with many faces which feed its bodies. It is not any individuals fault for the existence of slavery today but all of our faults as a collective society.

I do not hold it against others that they support child prostitution and slavery by watching television. It is not so,etching the average person has control over and I too watch television but the connection between the two should be at the very least brought to light.

I would perceive a large portion of Forbes' readership and influence is based on their reasonable attention to detail and focus on ethical journalism. Yes, there will always be bias where humans are concerned.

It would also be fair to anticipate a nice review of Glu Mobile's financial statements after year end. I've been following their story, and if I can get my hands on a copy of their information I will happily share it.

The point about the insane earnings reported by Glu due to the game was brought up to illustrate that the consumers have the power to dictate what they are consuming. If enough people want products and music made by morons, they will be supplied with it. That the KK game was so successful should put fear into people's hearts about what kind of world we are allowing ourselves to live in.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I would perceive a large portion of Forbes' readership and influence is based on their reasonable attention to detail and focus on ethical journalism. Yes, there will always be bias where humans are concerned.

It would also be fair to anticipate a nice review of Glu Mobile's financial statements after year end. I've been following their story, and if I can get my hands on a copy of their information I will happily share it.

The point about the insane earnings reported by Glu due to the game was brought up to illustrate that the consumers have the power to dictate what they are consuming. If enough people want products and music made by morons, they will be supplied with it. That the KK game was so successful should put fear into people's hearts about what kind of world we are allowing ourselves to live in.

Thanks. I think we fundamentally agree. I learned a lot talking to you.