• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

People don't understand my sense of humor because they are stupid

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
People don't understand my sense of humor. So, should I invent humor for stupid, or is it a paradox in itself because thers no humor for stupid.

tumblr_ms7k8khZHU1s8gbkeo1_500.gif

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Iz hte curykt answir 2 da kweshan
2+2=i iz byutyful

?kweshan rmak

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe they are stupid. There are 99% reasons for that. Because there are 99% of people who are less intelligent than I.

What proof besides test scores do you have that you're so smart? Have you cured any diseases, contributed greatly to society, or added any great way to your community?

Intelligence without application is masturbation. And not impressive whatsoever.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm so bored that I must invent ways to entertain myself.

Last edited:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, but with one exception. I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone. I'm just kidding. Who cares about my intelligence. I don't care. So, be cool. ;)

People who truly knows me knows that I'm a jester.

I'm so bored that I must invent ways to entertain myself. :p

How can you not be entertained when each drop of rain is a universe of it's own?

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
You should make all the other people in the world different so they adjust to your kind of humor.

No, it's funny enough this way. :D Nobody knows, yet you are laughing your ass off.

You know, it's funny how you should try to extract some credits from others through reconciliations with the herd psychology on this topic. But you ll not understand. Anyway. :D

How can you not be entertained when each drop of rain is a universe of it's own?

I don't know, maybe I'm not F type. :dry: Maybe I'm not that imaginative.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
What's this. Bunch of women trying to take my manhood. Oh main Got. I need to start listening something with much testosterone.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
DAAAY-omm. That's messed up, son.

Joking aside, I'm curious to know why good-natured ribbing equates to attacks on your manhood.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
DAAAY-omm. That's messed up, son.

Joking aside, I'm curious to know why good-natured ribbing equates to attacks on your manhood.

Damn, just take a look at your nickname and avatar. And your MBTI type.

dr-house-2dbfa3.jpg

Attachments

• dr-house-2dbfa3.jpg
    dr-house-2dbfa3.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 2

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not as scary as I seem. More of a harmless automaton.