• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

People don't understand my sense of humor because they are stupid

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
imho, your posts seem too surreal. And sense of humour is subjective, based on personal and cultural factors. Somebody who doesn't find slapstick humourous is not stupid...

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I dont wanna get you sick too. [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION] is already getting sick.

Mane

Permabanned
If you keep using humor that you think others aren't getting, you aren't doing it for them to get, you are doing it to entertain yourself, either directly by thinking your joke out loud or some level of amusement by the fact people aren't getting it. Either Way, you are your own target audience. If you actually want other people to laugh at your humor, use whatever you might have in terms of wits to think how to make them laugh instead, and you'll probably end up still making yourself laugh just the same. In the words of the great Louie C K, "You don't have to be smart to laugh at farts, but you have to be stupid not too."

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

We’ll be sitting down, face to face..
A chair and a fair play.
Of course not to mention a table between us.

Ok, that's fair. What music do we listen? Depeche Mode?
And regarding the table, you can wear and chastity belt.
We can start now.

images

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Ok, that's fair. What music do we listen? Depeche Mode?
And regarding the table, you can wear and chastity belt.
We can start now.

images

Music to distract me from listening to your mind?
This is a slow way of playing chess..
Anyway, I’d simply move the guard at (b,7) to (b,6)

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

Music to distract me from listening to your mind?
This is a slow way of playing chess..
Anyway, I’d simply move the guard at (b,7) to (b,6)

Hey, I just remembered. Instead of chess, I can paint you. I use a special technique.

[video]http://www.tubechop.com/watch/4236067[/video]

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Many young people think they've invented masturbation. Did you, after you started dreaming about naked women?

You know, I'm a choleric-saint, you bum. In celibacy. How can you talk to me like this, when am on a sacred spiritual path.