• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So, what If you are genius?

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Nice IQ.

Ditch the astrology, though - it's superstition

As for the question
What's my MBTI type?

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I mean, can we ever move through time without our bodies deteriorating? Or is that a useless endeavour? If everything is energy, why must the illusion of the physical form (energy at low frequency) then degrade over time?

It's not about time it's about deteriroating. Tranformation, if you like.

Please amass as much currency as possible, invest it in stable assets, and slowly liquidate them to donate to worthy causes, like public education, homeless shelters, and Halo 4 tournaments. :)

My hidden and deepest passion is to become a psychiatrist. :D But I'm too sensitive.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Creative writing is awesome. I don't think there was ever a true writer worth his or her salt that actually did fit in. I also think that being an effective writer requires a certain level of genius.

It's an amazing experience. Especially a stream of concsciousness narative mode.

Hmmmm...Maybe part of the responsibility of being a genius means coming to terms with the fact that there is no true fitting in, yet never allowing oneself to become disillusioned enough to believe that we are responsible for our own inborn intelligence capacities, hence curbing tendencies toward arrogance. I think that Peter Parker's Uncle Ben was right when he said, "With great power comes great responsibility."

I'd say consciousness equal responsibility.

I'd like to share a story. My granny was a beautiful Cherokee girl and she was a linguistic genius (actually from the same family that had produced Seqouyah). She graduated high school when she was 11. She could've been or done anything, but somewhere along the way she got romantically involved with a boy (so much cultural emphasis was placed on dating and she wanted to fit in and be like other girls.) But with an IQ so high that she was doing college level classes before puberty, she was not like other girls and never would be. She was date raped and wound up pregnant at 17. The baby lived a year. My grandmother had the mind of a literary genius, but she ended up broke, lonely and abused; she died of a heart attack before her hair turned gray. She was never happy and a part of her always regretted not following her dream and continuing her education.

Sad story. Something that first comes to mind is the forced isolation of Native American. Hence predisposition to feel misfit. I do not like any kind of segregation.Fear is the Mindkiller. It is what separates people from people. They say love is the glue.

I don't know why I told you that except maybe to say that if you truly are a genius, I hope you latch onto a dream that will make a positive difference and that you stick to it. The world is so filled with people looking for someone to validate them and make them feel accepted, happy, but I believe happiness is a choice and once we choose to be happy and be who we are we come to realize that people who have done great things have rarely fit in with mainstream society. Haha...I just remembered a line from agent K to agent J on Men in Black (silly movie, but hey, even silly can house truth sometimes).

Genius is a cultural concept. Instead of genius, let's say a creative, divergent individual.

"The masses are stupid. The individual is smart."

Excellent. :D Herd psychology versus indivudual, self-directed, authentic psychological development with an inner driven locus of control.

I've felt like an alien all of my life, even to those who know me best. I'm idealistic and a bit intense about the BIG things. I know that frightens some people away, but sometimes there is an advantage to being an alien. Shoot, every now and then I meet people who want to learn about my alien ways!

You've heard this song for sure. :)

You know George Carlin would say regardin one's IQ - it's projecting the penis into other peoples' affairs. :D

So, it doesnt matter. I don't want to project my 'rocket science' anymore.

Ditch the astrology, though - it's superstition

Maybe. But, maybe it's just an extended version of the four basic temperaments: sanguine, choleric, melancholic and phlegmatic. I like the part about astropsychology.

As for the question
What's my MBTI type?

Very attractive from the avatar. :D

Don't know. You should write down short self-description.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I so jenis, that I remembred to velcro both shoes today.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I so jenis, that I remembred to velcro both shoes today.

People who buy velcro shoes dont understand why us others by shoes that tie because velcro is so much easier. I tie my shoes every 3-4 months, whenever the laces get stretched and they become so lose that they start to slip off. Some call it lazy, I call it genius :D

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm even smarter because I only wear slip-ons. :encore:

Null_01

Instinctual Variant
sx
Many geniuses tend to not be limited by social standards of man + woman. Even the term 'gay' is but a label. If things feel good, who cares? And that doesn't mean you gotta be flaming. In different cultures throughout time, it wasn't an issue like it is today, but at least we don't really have class distinctions anymore.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i myself had a dream last night that i was a man and i was fucking (can we say that here?) a woman from behind in the ass. 2 other guys had already come on it. i remember entering but not being able to get the angle right. and as i was moving my hips into her, i was literally moving in my bed like that, as i woke up from it. unfortunately, i didn't have any sensation with penetration.

i attribute this to giving up masturbation. and to coming more into my maleness of late.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Many geniuses tend to not be limited by social standards of man + woman. Even the term 'gay' is but a label. If things feel good, who cares? And that doesn't mean you gotta be flaming. In different cultures throughout time, it wasn't an issue like it is today, but at least we don't really have class distinctions anymore.

If you are gay, I'm fine with that. Why so disturbed.

i myself had a dream last night that i was a man and i was fucking (can we say that here?) a woman from behind in the ass. 2 other guys had already come on it. i remember entering but not being able to get the angle right. and as i was moving my hips into her, i was literally moving in my bed like that, as i woke up from it. unfortunately, i didn't have any sensation with penetration. i attribute this to giving up masturbation. and to coming more into my maleness of late.

It will never happen. You have no dick. It's just a dream..

Freud would've said - penis-envy.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Yes, you are. That's the nature of woman. To be envious about male genitalia.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oh, who knew? i will want to peg my hubby, if he will let me. but i don't feel envious.

Null_01

Instinctual Variant
sx
If by disturbed you mean that I was disturbed by the conversation that was happening earlier in this thread, then yes I was, because it kinda proves how long a ways we have to go to educating the general populace.

Faketrollaccount

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Do not worry Aselleus, I will not tell anyone. ;)

Dude, I want you to watch this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ak5Lr3qkW0

Chris Langan Part 2 - YouTube

Chris Langan part 3 - YouTube

I'll tell you my thoughts: This man thought he described the universe isomorphically, when in reality he created a structure isomorphic to the mind of a man with a very internally consistent mind.

In other words, he mistook his mind for the universe.

If the smartest man in America could make a mistake like that, how can we know that your answers are better? Btw, 20/20 was doing a hit piece on the guy, so they make him look bad when they can, but only for the same reason people want to take you out on here; they hate anyone who claims superiority for an innate quality.

Also, guess my IQ. I want you to take a shot at it based on what I've written and displayed here.

And if you want a bigger sample to take your guess from, ask me to write some more and I will. But I won't take a test or it wouldn't be a guess, it would be an attempt to measure. You have to try to measure based on non-scientific projection and extrapolation. A man of your intellect should have the courage to do that.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Dude, I want you to watch this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ak5Lr3qkW0

Chris Langan Part 2 - YouTube

Chris Langan part 3 - YouTube

I'll tell you my thoughts: This man thought he described the universe isomorphically, when in reality he created a structure isomorphic to the mind of a man with a very internally consistent mind.

In other words, he mistook his mind for the universe.

If the smartest man in America could make a mistake like that, how can we know that your answers are better? Btw, 20/20 was doing a hit piece on the guy, so they make him look bad when they can, but only for the same reason people want to take you out on here; they hate anyone who claims superiority for an innate quality.

Also, guess my IQ. I want you to take a shot at it based on what I've written and displayed here.

And if you want a bigger sample to take your guess from, ask me to write some more and I will. But I won't take a test or it wouldn't be a guess, it would be an attempt to measure. You have to try to measure based on non-scientific projection and extrapolation. A man of your intellect should have the courage to do that.

I never take myslf too seriously, I don't know why others take me seriously. I don't care 'bout my IQ. I said --it's projecting the penis into other peoples' affairs. I know who is Langan. I know when you make a mistake and replace your brain with universe it's an highly autistic trait. Who cares anyway. I started thread to see reaction to my overly haughty statements, so it's autoironic. I'm not that stupid to say how I'm the smartest man on the planet and to believe in it. Collective consciousness is what's 'smartest'; and brainstorming. I dont care about my or whosoever IQ. I'm just an overly honest person. And stupid, at the same time.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I never take myslf too seriously, I don't kno why other take me seriously. I don't care 'bout my IQ. I said --it's a projecting pennis into other peoples affair. I know who is Langan. I know when you make a mistake and replace your brain with universe it's an highly autistic trait. Who cares anyway. I started thread to see reaction to my overly haughty statements, so it's autoironic. I'm not that stupid to say how I'm smartest man on the planet and to believe in it. Collective consciouesness is what's 'smartest'; and brainstorming. I dont care about my or whosoever IQ. I'm just an overly honest person. And stupid, at the same time.

You are not stupid. Just a joker.