• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lucid Dream Journal

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I entered a lucid dream state to look at things from a different perspective. In LD mode, the subconsious becomes consious and the consious becomes the reality which surrounds you.

This need to work and contribute to society and help others and end all suffering is a superego thing. She (Superego is always female for some reason) says I eat when millions of children die from hunger each day and she made me listen to their screams. She says I am failing at the community level by failing basic tasks at my jobs and accepting assistance intended for those who truly need it and I should be ashamed for doing so.

Id is a beast-like creature who mindlessly consumes, not much interesting came from him. However, I did sense he strongly dislikes work and schedules and cares only about seeking out familiar sensory pleasures and instant gratification.

Then there was this third guy who showed up uninvited who was extremely crass and insensitive and went around performing senseless acts of violence like ripping wings off of butterflies and kicking old ladies. I did not invite him, and do not know who he is.

I suppose this means I really like to be lazy, but working has become a red herring and not even I knew that.