• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats the earliest memorable dream you had?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
My earliest i can still remember(and remember that it was early) was somewhere when i was 2-4 years old. There was this play park near where i used to live and it had some panda statues(which it didnt really have) and i can still remember like it was yesterday. I dont remember much other than the panda statues and those big white concrete walls it had(which it either didnt have in reality).

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had a recurring dream when I was a kid where is be in the car with my mom, she'd park to go in a store(location would change), leave me in the car, and them the car would start driving itself away.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
My turtle (didn't have a turtle) would get stuck in a glass sliding door while escaping a killer dressed like Jason Vorhees, and my grandma would close it on him. I sat in the back seat as we rushed him to the pond, he grew the size and appearance of a Ninja Turtle, face bloodied, and spoke some soothing words to me. I had to let him go.

I had that one several times. Funnily, my bro got a turtle years later, and my parents decided to let it go at the pond featured in my dream.

radiox

MBTI Type
infj
I am female. But the earliest dream that I can remember is me as a farm boy sitting on a bail of hey. Suddenly I look behind me and there is a giant chicken. I run as fast as I can but it catches me and pecks me to death.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Funnily, my bro got a turtle years later, and my parents decided to let it go at the pond featured in my dream.

Cuz jedi

Daemon Corax

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
I remember dreaming that I was chased by a group of violent people holding torches. They had some sort of gory "commander" and were apparently chasing me because I was a witch in the Middle Ages (sucks for me, huh). Needless to say, my fight-or-flight response urged me to run (and I was quite successful), while my mother was trying to protect me. I was 3 or 4 when I had this dream and I still remember it more vividly than most others. Probably the first/most intense contact with what would be called a nightmare.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As a child I repeatedly dreamt of hurdling down a huge hill, backwards, in a car. Calmly trying to pull the parking break but being unable to get it to budge. Then the foot brake, then the steering wheel, nothing I did allowed me control over the car and it's momentum or direction. I would think about jumping out but I somehow felt doing that would lead to my death for whatever reason. I'd always wake up before I got to the bottom so I never really got to find out what was there, assuming there was even a bottom and anything there at all. I wish I could have found out because I feel as if it would have been interesting whatever it was, I also wonder if I would have let myself live somehow.

I remember thinking this one was a boring dream when I was younger, but now I think it's intriguing.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I was younger I was terrified of losing my teeth. When I was 6-7 I had recurring nightmares about it happening. When I was 9 or so I had a dream about a wolverine getting into my house and giving me rabies. As a child I had so many nightmares I've lost count, and most of them were just from being too hyped up and stressed around bed time.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't remember the details, but I was locked out my house and running from a guy in a mask who was trying to kill me. I don't remember what kind of weapon he had...probably an axe or a butcher knife.

first non-nightmare I remember - I was in my living room, but it had been emptied out completely. It was nighttime and there was just enough light to see (about the same amount that a few tiny candles would give off). Some mysterious figure in a long white garment was kind of walking/dancing around, but I don't remember whether it acknowledged my presence or not.

I think I was about five years old when I had these dreams.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can think of three dreams I had when I was around 4-5, but I'm not sure which came first.

1) A couple of friends and I sneak into a cave and see a cauldron over a fire. I decide to jump into the liquid in the cauldron. Practically as soon as I'm in the cauldron, knees-deep in this liquid, I can't move my legs and I can't feel them. A witch approaches -- either we see her or we just "know" she's coming, I can't remember -- we're all shouting and someone pulls me out of the cauldron, and we all run out of the cave.

2) I'm in my preschool and my parents are talking to the teachers about taking me out of school. I tell them not to, that I like it and I like my friends and I want to stay. They don't hear me. I shout my protests instead, and they still don't hear me. It's like I'm invisible.

3) I'm in the apartment where my parents and I live. I look into a mirror and the face looking back at me is wearing this evil grin. I move to the side, and it moves with me, but still with an evil grin. I duck down, but the mirror is a full-body mirror, so that doesn't work either. The evil mirror version of me either says something -- mocking, like "you can't get away" -- or smiles/laughs mockingly at me.

Codex

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Testing the contents of a test-tube to figure out if i have to get up to pee or not.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Something about the shape/shadow of an enormous T-rex against a cloudy night sky in my backyard. I was standing on the stoop of the backdoor to our house. The wind was blowing really hard, there were lightening flashes, and I could see the dinosaur moving past an old tree and a propane tank. The dream itself has a very strong tone/taste to it that I can't really describe...it's stayed with me all these years.

Freesia

cool cat
MBTI Type
Meow
Enneagram
:0)
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In the dream I'm being dragged against my will, sometimes by a car, sometimes by a force I can't identify. In the dream I struggle to gain control by running, or firmly grasping something so that I can center myself, but I'm just left feeling helpless.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I remember few feelings I had at my first birthday party, I remember my childhood dreams, I had many of them over and over.
I remember my little brother wasn’t able to walk yet, he’s a year younger than me, me and my father used to go to restaurants at nights, and when my little brother was crying after him, he could only crawl by that time, I used to scare him by the garden monster. hehe bad sis!
I feel so old remembering those memories.. That’s when I don’t remember what I ate yesterday at lunch, until I do research of course.​

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
An eerie scene; a young girl stands by her house in the woods. She goes to the tap to get a drink, but instead of water coming out, a green sludge comes out.

I awake, terrified.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Earliest dream was that I was skateboarding down-hill or something (never skateboard in my life.) I am assuming it was like a hill off of San Francisco or something..... I fell down and had needles from plants around my arm, I rubbed it and my arm started turning grey-ish

The whole background in my dream started to fade as I started seeing really old stone monuments like those Easter Island Heads, the frames kept changing to different stone monuments, it was.......... strange. It is one of the few reoccuring dreams that I've had since I was in elementary school. Not a scary dream by any means, but I do wake up with a slightly racing heart.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I had dreamt of getting my typology central account hacked by @Nicodemus
I remember when I had realised it I told my self “I should’ve known the hacker was a guy.”
This was one of most stupid dreams I had.
—-Update—-
Some message had been posted as me, it was rather long and it was bad for my reputation.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The earliest memorable dream was between 2-4 as I woke in the small not crib but almost bed in the middle room, feeling terrified of being squished by ground hamburger, I think it was birth trauma. I was born late, so late I was dry.

Second around age 7, having a date with Prince on the playground of my elementary school, probably an early almost conscious sexual thought.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I must've been around 7 yrs, I think I dreamt of being young and playing with cubes with my younger sister, then in the dream I think I threw a block at her and it hit her in the eyes, all of a sudden she became blind in the dream. :( That dream haunted me, worries me cos now she's using glasses. And she's had two instances at school where she had to rush out cos she claimed to have not been able to see for a while, though my parents just think she was over-reacting.