• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stream of conciousness thread

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'll start it you can continue.

In the midst of Arabian desert tiger jumped me. He says: "Whata fuck are you doing in my desert."
"I'm just a poor traveler Mr. tiger, sorry. I'm searching for the Valley of Buddhas in Afghanistan."
"Ok, ok", said tiger, "You can go now, but if I see you again, I must travel with you, because is so damn hot in this fuckin desert.
"Okay, Mr. tiger, you can go with me next time, there are some nice shadows in the valley, so you can rest it."
"Cool", said Mr. tiger and puts Coolio's Gangsta Paradise on his cassette player....

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
you know, on his cassette player

CassettePlayer.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
going boom boom but the thing is about that is that sometimes the booms are too loud and you turn into an 80 year old curmudgeon and you are just bitter and you want to smack everyone, not hard. Well? yeah hard, totally hard. so hard you have no idea how hard but that's why there's noise laws in 50 plus communities, actually i dunno i just assume there are. Plus ww3 is probably gonna happen soon. I'd prefer it not but it's been said for years, all I know is I want popcorn, and it feels like lately the only way to make difference politically is to lick the politians balls while simultaneously lining their pockets. I probably did this wrong this is my stream of conscious

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
What am I watching here? Was that okay? Are you telling me to scream? I knew you were if you told me but no, you won't ever speak no more and it is up to me to guess. I cannot really fathom why this is a thing with you, just listening to that cassette player, as if your best friend just died. Over and over, without really connecting to the world outside, and I know you aren't agreeing to whatever I might mention out loud, it is rather dark and cloudy but then again, you ought look yourself in the mirror because this is a monologue of you speaking to yourself as if you were someone else.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Two guys are walking down the road. A Clown stood on the corner. One guy asked the Clown: How much? Clown responded: 25. Guy: What 25? The Clown: What how much?

You know, who is Tom Cruise, what is Tom Cruise, why is...Tom Cruise, when is Tom Cruise

Last edited:

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tom Cruise is Tom Cruise because Tom Cruise said so. The clown doesn't want to kill the man, in fact, he isn't a clown at all. He rips off his costume and actually, he is the man's father. All the boys and girls outside a school line up against a fence nearby and scream, "You get him Mister Clown!"

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Dear mom,

when all the winters go by
and we celebrate christmas, DEAR FATHER DEAR FATHER, I love my sister and brother
Dear family and friends
I cordialy bow to you all and dance off the scene in to oblivion
the void calls my name I no longer wish to have
so I dance confidently through life ready to jump into the bin

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
james brown
a-town
clown
without shoes
and a red nose
walking into the mist
mythical fictional honesty
probably
nothing is stopping me
something is robbing me
comically yours
the never ending beginning

Mole

Permabanned
The fascinating thing about stream of consciousness is that it makes no sense until it is interpreted.

And this is what a psychoanalyst does: they interpret our stream of consciousness, so that we can come to understand ourselves, and take responsibility for ourselves.

So stream of consciousness without interpretation is fantasy and an escape from responsibility.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
The fascinating thing about stream of consciousness is that it makes no sense until it is interpreted.

And this is what a psychoanalyst does: they interpret our stream of consciousness, so that we can come to understand ourselves, and take responsibility for ourselves.

So stream of consciousness without interpretation is fantasy and an escape from responsibility.

do you think there is a difference between active imagination and stream of consciousness?

Mole

Permabanned
do you think there is a difference between active imagination and stream of consciousness?

I think they can both be interpreted by psychoanalysis.

I do think imagination is vitally important, and it is equally important to reality test or interpret imagination.

What I think is stream of consciousness is being used in this thread to avoid imagination and to avoid reality testing.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK