• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are Your Johari Top 10 Results?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
1) intelligent (71%)

2) clever (42%), friendly (42%) & witty (42%)

3) accepting (28%), observant (28%), self-assertive (28%), nervous (28%) & silly (28%)

4) introverted (14%), kind (14%), knowledgeable (14%), relaxed (14%), sensible (14%), sentimental (14%), spontaneous (14%), trustworthy (14%), warm (14%) & wise (14%)

I agree with: Nervous, silly, & witty.

I disagree with: Knowledgeable, relaxed, sensible & intelligent.

I'm not sure on the rest.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I forgot what they said of me. Two of them were nervous and brave. I don't remember the others.

EDIT: I found them. Here they are:
able
brave
idealistic
intelligent
nervous
trustworthy

This is why I thought I was a 6. Incidentally, I disagree that these words describe who I really am. I certainly don't want to see myself as "nervous", "idealistic", or even "trustworthy" (I'm sort of a con-artist). But the people have spoken.

EDIT: Just fyi, I am not happy about those results. I am embarrassed to publish them, but in the name of science and all.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh God. My nohari is even worse. SHIT I forgot how much that sucked.

gromit

likes this
friendly 46%
energetic 38%
accepting 30%
cheerful 30%
reflective 30%
spontaneous 30%
adaptable 23%
complex 23%
happy 23%
loving 23%
observant 23%
sympathetic 23%
warm 23%

Sure that is mostly me I suppose.
Johari Window - gromit1's Window

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think we should try and guess the type of the person based on the Johari results (for those who don't show theirs)?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mature, reflective, helpful - 50%
Accepting, intelligent - 40%
Caring, dependable, observant, wise - 30%

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I think we should try and guess the type of the person based on the Johari results (for those who don't show theirs)?

I'm not sure how accurate arbitrary adjectives will be. But it could be interesting, of course it will immediately fall victim to reliance on assumption that people are already correctly typed. In order for the pattern to make sense.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I didn't have a lot of responses on this....but here's my breakdown.

1. friendly (83%)
2. spontaneous (66%)
3. warm (50%)
4. sentimental (33%)
5. self-conscious (33%)
6. confident (33%)
7. searching (33%)
8. accepting (16%)
9. helpful (16%)
10. adaptable (16%)

To be honest... It's hard to do top 10 because I have several at 16%. Calm, extroverted, knowledgeable, nervous, patient, reflective, relaxed, self-assertive, silly, and witty were all ranked at 16% as well as the three listed above.

And here's my Johari

I just want to add.... I take some serious pride in my 83% friendly. :happy2:

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
There are no contributions to my Johari and Nohari, that about shows how unpopular I am. Here I was thinking I was actually making an impression on everyone... Typical story of my life!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There are no contributions to my Johari and Nohari, that about shows how unpopular I am. Here I was thinking I was actually making an impression on everyone... Typical story of my life!
I'm sure it's because you're not advertising it. I would have contributed if I knew you had one.

Hell, people only add to mine because it's in my sig.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm sure it's because you're not advertising it. I would have contributed if I knew you had one.

Hell, people only add to mine because it's in my sig.
I suppose, it's in my profile. I don't like signatures!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I suppose, it's in my profile. I don't like signatures!
Ah. Well there you go! I almost never pay attention to people's profiles -- usually I just pop in, send a VM, and leave again. :shrug:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Top 10 in my Johari...

1. silly (47%)
2. witty (43%)
3. friendly (33%)
4. observant (24%)
5. independent (23%)
6. intelligent (23%)
7. introverted (23%)
8. clever (20%)
9. calm (17%)
10. reflective (17%)

Never really looked at the percentages, but wow... I disagree with most of these. I must have been inadvertently lying to people with how I've been acting online, that's pretty gross. I agree with reflective, introverted, and observant.

I've had a great sense of humor on previous online communities, but not so much here. So I see why "silly" and "witty" are the top two (although I think "witty" is a better word for my humor when it comes out than "silly," but whatever).

I wish I were independent and I understand how I give off that vibe, but I don't think I am yet. Maybe I just underestimate myself here.

I don't really understand being called friendly or calm though. I don't think that's me or what I want to be. I don't know why I would seem this way.

Now looking at my Nohari...

1. chaotic (40%)
2. withdrawn (35%)
3. childish (33%)
4. aloof (28%)
5. dispassionate (28%)
6. insecure (28%)
7. vulgar (28%)
8. distant (19%)
9. passive (19%)
10. unhappy (19%)

I generally agree with this more, although a lot of the words I got were indeed repetitive. I don't really think "chaotic" is my top bad trait, but I see why a lot of people would pick that since I've spent a lot of previous time online getting suspended/banned from online communities. Also, some of these are pretty neutral words such as all the forms of "withdrawn" which I don't think is really a good or bad thing, along the same lines as "introverted" and "shy" which are in the Johari.

Dispassionate and passive are the "ouch" words here but I can see them in me.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Johari:
1. Friendly (83%)
2. Clever (66%)
3. Confident (66%)
4. Warm (50%)
5. Witty (50%)
6. Adaptable (50%)
7. Relaxed (33%)
8. Intelligent (33%)

The rest are rather negligible percentages. Not a large enough sample size for my Nohari window.

Which means I guess this turns into a PSA: If you haven't voted on my Johari and Nohari windows and feel you know me enough by now, go ahead and vote on them! I'm actually curious now.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Only 4 people ever contributed to mine (1 person twice), even though I had advertised it in my signature, so I figured no one had anything nice to say, so I stopped bothering to link it. So the following is hardly representative. Plus, I think half those members got banned for trolling so it is very likely they were just messing with me and not giving serious consideration. Whatever, used to it.

Johari Window - Asynartetic's Window

Silly (60%)
Wise (60%)
Witty (40%)
Observant (40%)
Searching (40%)
Sensible (40%)

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
able (33%)
caring (33%)
cheerful (33%)
confident (33%)
friendly (33%)
happy (33%)
helpful (33%)
intelligent (33%)
kind (33%)
loving (33%)
patient (33%)
powerful (33%)
reflective (33%)
searching (33%)
sensible (33%)
wise (33%)

But that's just from 3 people.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't have any words that everyone all agreed on, so I guess that means I'm pretty well rounded.

Out of 10 people:

Reflective: 40%
Searching: 40%
Friendly: 40%
Accepting: 30%
Complex: 30%
Intelligent: 30%
Caring: 30%
Loving: 30%
Modest: 30%
Patient: 30%

Shucks, you make me sound adorable.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Knowledgeable (34%)
Friendly (34%)
Intelligent (30%)
Kind (30%)
Observant (26%)
Reflective (26%)
Shy (26%)
Searching (21%)
Quiet (21%)
Helpful (21%)

It's debatable how many of these are actually true, as I score 1% on big 5 friendliness, but it sounds nice.... I tend to relate more with my nohari traits eheh.

(ALSO BOTH ARE IN MY SIG)