• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Scientific Definition of Introversion and Extraversion (Quiz Included)

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Looks like I have touched a nerve.

Yes. I'm offended by sloppy thinking. I admire cogent arguments, especially on the part of those with whom I disagree.

I LEARN from cogent arguments. I have to roll my eyes at arguments that pretend to be cogent, but lack even the basics of logic.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
got 1.85 on the i/e (i feel i'm more ambiverted, I know I'm not extroverted, no matter how many times you people tell me I am)

62 on convert narcism

so according to this i'm an introvert who is averagely narcissitic.

hmm i decided to retake the introvert quiz based on lack of sleep. apparently when i'm sleep deprived i'm more extroverted though still introvert

and more narcistic 73

Mole

Permabanned
Yes. I'm offended by sloppy thinking. I admire cogent arguments, especially on the part of those with whom I disagree.

I LEARN from cogent arguments. I have to roll my eyes at arguments that pretend to be cogent, but lack even the basics of logic.

Well frankly, my dear happy dancer, I am not the dancing partner for you.

I do not dance to argument, I find argument repulsive, neurotic, and left over from print culture.

But if you look in front of you, you will find we are dancing to electronic culture. Argument is now passé, and instead of arguing, we now resonate electronically.

Logic is out, and we harmonize or disharmonize. Rather than bludgening each other with logic, we dance to the sound of words. We listen to feeling. We express feeling. And we even share feeling across the globe.

The logicians are as passé as the Scholastics of the Middle Ages, so we now listen to the vibrations of Typology Central.

Why not join us?