• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What was your school stereotype?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Unmeauxtivated leauxneur. Sent to classes for students with behavioral problems. Didn't hang out with others at all outside of school. No interest in jerking off because I was on every antidepressant in the book. Just played video games and watch movies at home. Didn't belong to any clique. Possibly perceived as crazy by peers.

Yes, but it's the good kind of crazy!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Female version of the loud and arrogant nerd stereotype. Combine Hermione Granger with Percy Weasley, but increasingly Hermione with maturity

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Female version of the loud and arrogant nerd stereotype. Combine Hermione Granger with Percy Weasley, but increasingly Hermione with maturity

that's why you're 50

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Prom King of the Year Book Club.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
that's why you're 50

Dannik

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I always carried an effervescent orange dice set for D&D in a velvet pouch.
I also rode dirtbikes, and broke my ankle and knee and toes and fingers and etc.. etc....

We built an amazing dirt-bike track; now that lot we lovingly terraformed is an apartment complex.
We jumped off of the roof to the pool.
I grew up loving Exploration and Recklessness.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I didn't really have a stereotype. In elementary I was the "quiet kid". In middle school I was a student council karate kid :D I am in high school, but I am friends with quite a few people, and sort of a troublemaker. I'm not popular, but not unpopular, people just know me.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Try imagining Miley Cyrus being stuck in the Fifties, acting all Miley and trying to make others act Miley at first, then giving up on it because everybody is all Fifties and trying to act Fifties so people like her, then giving up on that and acting Miley again and hating on others because they're living in the Fifties.

Can I just say that I think this sentence above totally sounds like some girl in high school wrote it? Just a thought. But yeah, I was like Miley Cyrus being a social outcast in the Fifties.

Romello

Permabanned
MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
?
Autistic. And the kid who looked like Damian form The Omen.

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
OCD basket case and psychological wreck through most of high school, there's kind of a gap in memory between late middle-school and early to mid high-school.....hung out at the margins of the trench-coat mafia and the god-squad during relatively lucid moments.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Loner. Kinda. In that I had no real 'alliances' and kinda did what I felt like doing; but didn't have many close ties, either. No school spirit, no pep rallies, no prom, no real 'best friend.'

But I prefer the term "lone wolf." That connotes less "depressed goth" and more "whoa look at that badass." Be empowered, loners :solidarity:

In my most don't-give-a-fuck periods, I'd take extended lunch breaks to (a) smoke out back and/or (b) get familiar with one female classmate or another. I was almost always late to the class period that took place after lunch.

I wasn't reactive toward anyone or anything, really; but I did despise the sense of entitlement that at least some of the football players' (and their entourages) felt they had.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the popular kids thought i was a weirdo, the bad kids thought i was a goodie two shoes, the nerds thought i was a heathen and a slut. i was actually a weirdo though :happy0065:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the popular kids thought i was a weirdo, the bad kids thought i was a goodie two shoes, the nerds thought i was a heathen and a slut. i was actually a weirdo though :happy0065:

and the popular kids were right! didn't see that one coming. i'm impressed.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was quite boring in high school. (...Er, I guess I still am.) I think I was seen as a dork and a bit of loser socially, but I didn't really fit into a specific stereotype (nerd, queen bee, artsy kid, etc.) I was viewed as just the nice, quiet, sweet (but awkward) girl.

I had (and still have) that 9-ish diffuse identity. I was a little bit of everything, and as a result was nothing special. I wasn't popular, but I wasn't a "weirdo" or particularly disliked. I was an extremely good student, but not a nerd or intellectual. I liked to draw and paint, but I wasn't passionate enough about it be a real artist.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmmm. I mostly hung out with nerdier people, but not necessarily socially awkward people. Well, my friends weren't socially awkward, but the awkward ones often hung out with us because we were nice and still most definitely not "cool". But, I suppose I always had a couple friends on the fringes of the "cooler" more put together crowd. Most of my friends were older than me, which made senior year kind of lame. All but one or two of the people I hung out with regularly had graduated. Oh, and ALL of my friends were either in band, choir, or wrote for the school newspaper.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Drama nerd?

I was big into theater in high school I was in every play and musical, and everyone else who was a thespian was my friend. There was a wide variety of people from different cliques who were in drama, so I hung out with a lot of different people ranging from cheerleaders to people who dressed in full goth getups.

I was nerdy (very into academics and making good grades), into punk rock. I don't really know what that made me.