• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What was your school stereotype?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First just an outsider, than a punk/rocker

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I am not sure, probably loner, as I didn't have any friends at high school...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rebel/Outcast.

My class hated my guts (and vice versa - they were like a bad hyena joke, imho), but I had friends in other classes. Teachers and I got along pretty well unless they were demanding homework from me.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
I was a lot of things in many contexts.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Skips school a lot, doesn't talk at all, always with the headphones or the occasional book. I suppose your typical high school outsider. At my previous school, I was very extroverted. I had a lot of friends and I was basically the class clown, I knew everyone. But starting over in a new place where you don't know anyone at all can destroy everything if you're unlucky and shy around new people and new environments... I'm worried people think I'm a psychopath, not much I can do about that though. I think this fall will be better, I don't wanna be this way anymore. I'm changing class and course, to a music-oriented one. I met my future class, they seem more like-minded and accepting. One of them even initiated conversation with me, and it felt so good to just talk... thinking about it makes me cry, strange I know. I probably weirded him out though, but it's alright. Damn, I hope someone falls in love with me.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
friends with people from all different groups. i was the 'spirit queen' three years in a row, basically meaning i went full-on silly dressing up during spirit week. was involved in drama with the drama kids, took honors classes with the smart/nerdy kids, dabbled in sports with the jocks, partied with the skatery burnout group. made a few rebellious/mocking 'statements', but was well-liked by most teachers.

Cygnus

The smart kids thought I was obnoxious. The teachers thought I was their lost messiah. The idiots thought I was their hero.
The outcasts rejected my unintentional roughness, but I rejected the rest of the world for their perceived hollowness.

gromit

likes this
Ha just took a quiz for this actually!

The Jock

e5820e95-1565-41ed-89cd-b53f79a2eea3.jpg

You are a very active person. You like to be outside, stretching your legs, and working on your maneuvers. The worst punishment for you will be to sit down and read Shakespeare. You go out with the hottest people (mostly cheerleaders), you have the best clothes, and don't forget the classic car that's in your driveway. Just try not to be a jerk to other kids in your class, they might get even in the future.

I did do lots of sports in HS but was also friends with a lot of nerdy kids, and also kinda just a bit of a weirdo. I definitely did not date cheerleaders :laugh:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I was involved in a lot of stuff in High School. I was part of the nerd herd as an IB kid. I played tennis, golf, and I swam and dived (dad wouldn't let me play football even though the team asked me). I was in theater, several musicals and plays over my time there. I was a moderate party kid, some light drinking (but was not way into it like some of the kids). I was pretty preppy by the time I graduated, and hung out with the Young Life kids (was really involved in that). I did a lot of different stuff.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Jock

You are a very active person. You like to be outside, stretching your legs, and working on your maneuvers. The worst punishment for you will be to sit down and read Shakespeare. You go out with the hottest people (mostly cheerleaders), you have the best clothes, and don't forget the classic car that's in your driveway. Just try not to be a jerk to other kids in your class, they might get even in the future.
I did do lots of sports in HS but was also friends with a lot of nerdy kids, and also kinda just a bit of a weirdo. I definitely did not date cheerleaders :laugh:
I got the Rebel
You are a wild one! You play by your own rules and there's no one else quite like you. You do what you want, when you want it, and how you want it, and nobody can tell you otherwise. You learn most things the hard way, but once that lesson is learned, you will never forget it. Lead the way!

pretty accurate actually :alttongue:

wildflower

shy. smart. fashionable. i too did young life my senior year.

grew up in a 'preppy handbook' town. blech

á´…eparted

passages
Science nerd / mad scientist. I was awarded the most outstanding student in chemistry in my junior year, and most outstanding senior in science my senior year (high school had 3000 people), so I was well known and well regarded for it. However, I never meshed in with the "nerd" crowd, or all of the other AP kids. There just wasn't that much common ground.

I was also considered to be an anime nerd, but I never watched anime. All of my friends ended up being the anime nerds, and they all loved me and took me on.

I kinda followed my own path and just did my thing at the end of the day.

Luminous Chinchilla

MBTI Type
INTJ
The social outcast/nerd. I had a hard time in school, considering I'm a mute. On top of that, I've never been one to open up and be sociable, which hurt any chance of me having a large circle of friends. I loved learning, I loved books, and I was the kid that could be found out on the playground supporting the corner of the chain-link fence and reading a history book. Needless to say, I was a very popular bully target too.

When I tuned 13, I came out to both myself and my parents as being gay. They kicked me out of the house, and I ended up immigrating to the USA. I'd never felt more unwanted and alone, and had serious contemplation of suicide for years. During my high school career my health deteriorated, and I was even more disliked as that sickly nerd that no one liked hanging around, save for a few friends here and there. I eventually had to transfer to online school because my body couldn't handle the physical stress I was going through.

Then, the guy I had fallen head over heels in a crush for died in an ATV accident, and I once again contemplated killing myself. Online school helped, and I felt like I could be more open to myself about who I am. Then when I met tkae online and we started dating, I found that emotional anchor I needed in order to better understand my own emotions and how to handle them. I'm still a highly introverted "nerd" stereotype, but I'm healthier now (physically and mentally) than I have been in years.

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think we don't really use stereotype in Belgium :/ At least not in my school. Well we did have some but then I don't know where I fit x) We had the Nerds, the "bitches", "hippies", "goth" and something like "jock". But no one ever saud what I was, my two bestfriends were Nerds and Hippies. My ex was a "jock" and I was normal I guess? Everybody knew everybody at least in my year :/ And we were kind of all acquaintance...

I did the test... I got The Cheerleader. Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for the cheerleader! You are a happy, sporty, fun loving and gorgeous person. You love to be surrounded by friendly people with a positive attitude, and hate Debbie-Downers. Your dream is to just do the things you love for the rest of your life (and if a sports car tags along, its OK too)

We don't have squads or anything after school :)

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Class Clown/Rebel, Spent most of my time in the detention office. I was known as the crazy funny kid with the sick Sound system in his Integra, Party Kid, Bully, Russian MoherFu#ker that didn't care for school so people knew that they'd would have to hit me up after school if they wanted to hang out people knew there was no way I'd go to a dance, sport event etc. The teachers that I got along with me considered me to be a satirist/philosopher.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

The Jock

I got rebel, I wasn't really.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was "just there."

Nymphie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I got called a nerd by my (probable) class valedictorian. Most people regard me as a loser/nerd/freak, but then again it's a very small school where almost everyone is "normal." I can't wait to get to college because I can create a new niche for myself; I'm really not as much of an introvert as people think and you can get stuck in that particular categorization simply because you've always been there.