• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your EQ?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
i guess. maybe I dunno. what my point was with that post anymore. so i dunno if i agree or disagree with you. why do i want to impress strangers? the only reason to impress a stranger is if they're gonna give you a job or you might want to sometime in the future have sex with them.

Agree. Sometimes I wonder if you are also ISFP, so pragmatic but you have the airiness and lightness of an INFP,for real. You genuinely strike me as one of the most authentic IxFP I have ever met.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
First

Your emotional intelligence score is between 100 and 110. You have an impressive balance of an analytical and emotional mind.

"Impressive balance" gives me too much credit. But I'll take it anyway.

Second

14/20

But at times, the actors' exaggerations threw me off because I didn't think they were genuine displays; so I'd answer e.g. "politeness" when they were 'supposed' to be genuine. I had to get the hang of what exactly the quiz was asking for before I 'got it,' and so I missed more at the beginning than at the end.

Still, the quiz actually makes for a good tutorial on how emotions manifest on the surface.

In meatspace, I alternate between 'better than average' and 'a tad bit less than average' depending on how closely I bother to pay attention.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
130-140
Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.

That sounds accurate.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
80-90

Your emotional intelligence score is between 80 and 90. You're remarkably analytical and sharp but don't seem to care much about social life.

Share on Facebook Tweet this

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
100 - 110

I don't think this is a very good test

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
First quiz: 100-110
Second quiz: 13/20

But at times, the actors' exaggerations threw me off because I didn't think they were genuine displays; so I'd answer e.g. "politeness" when they were 'supposed' to be genuine. I had to get the hang of what exactly the quiz was asking for before I 'got it,' and so I missed more at the beginning than at the end.

Yeah, it was weird. After getting several questions wrong, I imagined myself in the actor's place. I imagined what I'd think I was conveying by acting out that expression. It was convoluted, but it worked better than relying on the actual expressions/labels.

Nate River

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
100-110

Your emotional intelligence score is between 100 and 110. You have an impressive balance of an analytical and emotional mind.

Nate River

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Score: 13/20

Not bad. Your score places you around the average at reading expressions. And research suggests that people can improve their emotion recognition skills with practice. So keep an eye out for our forthcoming empathy training tool, designed to boost your emotional intelligence.

Seems pretty accurate.