• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your EQ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting.

150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting.

I never knew...

Flawless ;)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Those pesky EQ tests only measure your level of conformity...........................yeah I got a bad score (80-90) :D
greetings, an emotional retard.

Congrats on being a retard!

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
130-140

Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through

**I think this test is completely bogus :dry:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
130-140

Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through

**I think this test is completely bogus :dry:

profilepic13589_2.gif

wildflower

Do you think you should have scored higher?

no, my thinking the test is terrible doesn't have anything to do with my score. i just think the questions were incredibly simplistic and not very indicative of one's EQ. i'm sure there are much better tests out there for EQ.

xisnotx

Permabanned
80-90

it's funny, it's not like i didn't know the "right" answers...
i just didn't want to choose them..

also, it's really mean labeling me emotionally "below average"...i'm just saying.

edit;
see..i just got 130-140 just by giving them the answers they want.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it's funny, it's not like i didn't know the "right" answers...
i just didn't want to choose them..

I was about to reply to this, but after taking the test, I must refrain to preserve my enormous EQ. *cough*

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
100-110
Your emotional intelligence score is between 100 and 110. You have an impressive balance of an analytical and emotional mind.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
BETTER THAN YOURS