• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What age/stage in life do you consider adulthood?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
physically I'm an adult. Emotionally, I don't think I am

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Yesterday, there were some errands we needed to do. My husband said I had to go with him because he didn't want to be a grown-up by himself. We do this to each other fairly often. We're like a two-person support group for adulthood-resistant adults.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Adulthood is when you start drinking red wine because you actually like it and not just because you want to appear smart or intellectual. I don't think I'll ever become an adult, I can't imagine growing to like wine, let alone RED wine.

Haha! I've been adult since I was like 17 then. I was raised in a red wine family though.

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Though it's dependent upon the individual, adulthood ought to be achieved somewhere between 18 & 21 years of age.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd say somewhere around the mid to upper 20's. There is still a lot going on before that time like college, work, and experimentation, it's a different learning experience from high school, but not as hard as after college.

Most brains don't developed majorly until 25 ish, and that is probably where most people begin picking up ideas that will influence their lives for a long time.