• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is it worth it to make yourself famous?

badger055

Permabanned
My personality says yes but my brain says no. I see famous people bitching about having no privacy all the time.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
what exactly is it youd be famous for? lol

many people who become famous have NPD and the spotlight gives them Narcissistic supply in the form of attention/admiration that they cannot live without

badger055

Permabanned
what exactly is it youd be famous for? lol

I'm not talking about that here among the circus freaks of this forum. Half the people here hate me.

many people who become famous have NPD and the spotlight gives them Narcissistic supply in the form of attention/admiration that they cannot live without

Well I don't have that. I do kind of like the spotlight but I like it more for negative attention and I have the messenger tritype so it would be more about just putting stuff out there.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
I'm not talking about that here among the circus freaks of this forum. Half the people here hate me.

I dont hate you. Yes you do act like a douche, but hey if that's your personality then carry on.

Well I don't have that.

Alot of them deny it

I do kind of like the spotlight but I like it more for negative attention and I have the messenger tritype so it would be more about just putting stuff out there.

pm me im curious what kind of stuff your referring to

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
My personality says yes but my brain says no. I see famous people bitching about having no privacy all the time.
You might see them bitching about lack of privacy, but you rarely see them abandon the limelight and the megabucks that go with it for a life of anonymity.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

It would depend on how you handle it, not everyone is the same, and it's not for everyone.

L

LadyLazarus

Yes.

Famous people just bitch so much so they seem "down to earth".It's all to get more attention.

I don't believe for one fucking second that those assholes would much rather have privacy over their big-ass mansions and luxury cars.

If whatever the hell it is you're doing makes you a ton of cash and gets you recognition, I say fuck privacy.

badger055

Permabanned
I dont hate you. Yes you do act like a douche, but hey if that's your personality then carry on.

Alot of them deny it

pm me im curious what kind of stuff your referring to

It's just the entertainment business. For example simon cowell (ISTP 784) he gets booed every day and loves it as long as he gets his message out there. Or eminem (ISTP 784) he likes his music being famous but he doesn't like being famous himself.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

It's just the entertainment business. For example simon cowell (ISTP 784) he gets booed every day and loves it as long as he gets his message out there. Or eminem (ISTP 784) he likes his music being famous but he doesn't like being famous himself.

Lol Eminem is not an ISTP..

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram

Simon Cowell is famous for being an asshole. A lovable asshole. American Idol would be nothing without his blunt, sarcastic edge.

So theres definitely a place for your personality in the entertainment industry.

Eminem is an IxFP 9

badger055

Permabanned

There is no one more ISTP than eminem don't be stupid.

Simon Cowell is famous for being an asshole. A lovable asshole. American Idol would be nothing without his blunt, sarcastic edge.

So theres definitely a place for your personality in the entertainment industry.

Eminem is an IxFP 9

Alright go read the lyrics to this song and come back and tell me he is a 9.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Alright go read the lyrics to this song and come back and tell me he is a 9.

I changed my mind. I now think he is a cp6

L

LadyLazarus

Isn't Eminem an ISFP cp6w7?

Although, he does present an mildly well constructed ISTP front from what I've seen anyway.
If you look at him closer/know a bit of his background though, it's kind of obvious it's all an act.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hahaha you guys are typing Eminem? I agree with the 784 tritype (cp6w7 makes sense, too), though I could argue Si/Ne at different points in his career. Perhaps that just speaks to his fluctuating health though, as his career is permeated (and fueled) by drug abuse, conflict and mental illness.

badger055

Permabanned
Eminem is an INFP.

You are an ESTP.

I'm not even trolling haha.

Alright if I'm ESTP please tell me where my tertiary Fe is. I could use some more Fe so I don't feel like setting you all on fire all the time.

Isn't Eminem an ISFP cp6w7?

Although, he does present an mildly well constructed ISTP front from what I've seen anyway.

Why do people think he is ISFP just because he talks about emotions? It's called negatively expressed inferior Fe AKA "I hate you all". If he was Fi dominant he would be way more soft instead of constantly attacking everyone around him. He is 7w8 there is no way he is a 6. I know more about his stuff than anyone here.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Alright if I'm ESTP please tell me where my tertiary Fe is. I could use some more Fe so I don't feel like setting you all on fire all the time.

You gotta go deeper.

If he was Fi dominant he would be way more soft instead of constantly attacking everyone around him. He is 7w8 there is no way he is a 6. I know more about his stuff than anyone here.

Well he is a cp 6..

R

Riva

Eminem is an INFP.

You are an ESTP.

I'm not even trolling haha.

Yep, he's a cp6w7.

But I think he's Fi - Ne not Fi - Se..

Eminem is clearly a FP and is most likely an introvert. So infp makes sense but ISFP I would say makes more sense. He has created a 'catchy/appealing' image he so successfully plays which could be attributed to Se.

Yes CP 6 also makes sense. A lot of it.