• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is it worth it to make yourself famous?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Eminem is clearly a FP and is most likely an introvert. So infp makes sense but ISFP I would say makes more sense. He has created an image he so successfully plays which could be attributed to Se.

Hmm, maybe. I haven't thought about it that much tbh.

Alea_iacta_est

Why do people think he is ISFP just because he talks about emotions? It's called negatively expressed inferior Fe AKA "I hate you all". If he was Fi dominant he would be way more soft instead of constantly attacking everyone around him. He is 7w8 there is no way he is a 6. I know more about his stuff than anyone here.

Fi isn't really soft, it's melancholic and dark for the most part (though it can be expressed positively, but it is still "intense" compared to the Fe counterpart, it's the whole I = depth E = breadth thing). Fe is more soft, due to the fact that it actively attempts to make the environment more comfortable for others. For an ISTP, it would stand to reason that Fe would represent a weak spot that is wanted to be improved, meaning that there wouldn't be much command over it, it would be seen as somewhat uncontrollable, and it would present itself in its most raw form, unrefined usually.

I haven't listened to much Eminem, so I can't vouch for any typing of him, I'm only chiming in.

L

LadyLazarus

Why do people think he is ISFP just because he talks about emotions? It's called negatively expressed inferior Fe AKA "I hate you all". If he was Fi dominant he would be way more soft instead of constantly attacking everyone around him. He is 7w8 there is no way he is a 6. I know more about his stuff than anyone here.

Cp6.

How the hell did this go from "should I be famous" to "let's type Eminem"?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

By the way, you might want to consider cp6 for yourself, [MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION]. ;)

badger055

Permabanned
You gotta go deeper.

That's it? I was looking forward to hearing about how I'm an ESTP. It was going to be amusing.

Well he is a cp 6..

Nothing about him indicates 6. You guys just think that because he is rebellious. Every ISTP is rebellious. He is the typical 7w8 bad boy. 7s minds go a million miles an hour and this song shows his.

Anyways I'm leaving this thread now. I didn't come here to prove to you what type eminem is.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Also, you may very well be an introvert. Just a counter phobic one. :)

badger055

Permabanned
Also, you may very well be an introvert. Just a counter phobic one. :)

Every 6 thinks everyone else is a 6 too. 6s always project their insecurities and what is true for them on to everyone else. They especially can't stand it when they see other people who can stand on their own.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Every 6 thinks everyone else is a 6 too. 6s always project their insecurities and what is true for them on to everyone else. They especially can't stand it when they see other people who can stand on their own.

Just like how you type everyone as ISTP?

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] Why are you always insisting [MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION] is a type other than the one he actually is?

I think he knows himself better than you do, plus he never asked your opinion

Your a good guy, but give it a rest.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION]

Yeah dude your right. There's totally no way that he could be a 6. All these people are just jealous and insecure because they want to be the same enneagram as you and can't. Thats the only explanation to why we might think he's a 6. Thats what this is really about. I'm jealous of you too honestly.

And no, rap God is not very 6. But i think anyone could agree that its very 5.

Ps. you are right about every single typing that you have ever done ever.

Pss. we are all also jealous because we now beleive that you will one day become famous, because it would obviously be very easy for you if you wanted to do it. The only reason that you arent famous right now is because you dont want to be, obviously.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
you don't make yourself famous, if that was the case money would grow on trees

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] Why are you always insisting [MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION] is a type other than the one he actually is?

I may not know him better than he knows himself, but I clearly know him better than you do..

Thank you, though, I think you're a good guy too.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
I may not know him better than he knows himself, but I clearly know him better than you do..

OK good for you. Im not claiming to know anyone better than anyone else nor do i give two shits lol point is every time i see him post sure enough your there trailing after telling him what type he is. If it annoys me it must annoy the hell out of him.

Thank you, though, I think you're a good guy too.

Thanks? Although im a girl

badger055

Permabanned

He's trying his hardest to troll me. He follows me around to every post I make. It's partly his tritype they like to hover over peoples heads and comment on every little thing you do with inane bullshit. My mom has the same tritype and it's annoying as fuck.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

OK good for you. Im not claiming to know anyone better than anyone else nor do i give two shits lol point is every time i see him post sure enough your there trailing after telling him what type he is. If it annoys me it must annoy the hell out of him.

I've probably mentioned his type.. like twice. And it's a small forum, I promise you I'm not "trailing after him". I just like his posts so much.

Thanks? Although im a girl

:smile: I knew that.