• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Power, Intelligence, Beauty or Love

?

• Total voters

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Freedom<power<intelligence<beauty

You can keep the love

You are hardened. Underneath the tough facade, I can hear a voice say "please don't hurt me". (credit goes to the song Beneath your Beautiful by Labrinth)

Your biggest fear is being vulnerable.

Sleeping with all the sorostitutes you can find will not get rid of that nagging feeling that something is missing.

Ironic, that the one thing you say you dont want,is the one thing you need.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Beauty.
Although cocaine would be a nice alternative.

You spend an hour and a half in front of the mirror getting ready in the morning. You are a product junkie. You have nice hair, but dont know how to maintain it.

You are passive aggressive.

(Id recommend Drybar for all your hair needs. Also massaging your scalp with Red Palm Oil does wonders)

L

LadyLazarus

You spend an hour and a half in front of the mirror getting ready in the morning. You are a product junkie. You have nice hair, but dont know how to maintain it.

You are passive aggressive.

(Id recommend Drybar for all your hair needs. Also massaging your scalp with Red Palm Oil does wonders)

How'd you know.:blink:

Meh yeah kind of.

Oooh, thanks!

What about the cocaine though?

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram

Cocaine will not help your hair situation, nor will it help you attain Beauty, which was your choice on this poll.
[MENTION=20868]tsunderes[/MENTION]

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
people think you are hard to read

(you are also disqualified)

meant to post this scene specifically.. oops :doh:

You're welcome!

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
'tell me your choice, just so I can infer something negative about you'

I pass.

badger055

Permabanned
You are hardened. Underneath the tough facade, I can hear a voice say "please don't hurt me". (credit goes to the song Beneath your Beautiful by Labrinth)

Your biggest fear is being vulnerable.

Sleeping with all the sorostitutes you can find will not get rid of that nagging feeling that something is missing.

Ironic, that the one thing you say you dont want,is the one thing you need.

Thank you dr ozones. Although I think you have me confused with ESTPs. Underneath the facade is the asshole you see now. The fun loving me would be the facade.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
'tell me your choice, just so I can infer something negative about you'

I pass.

Rasofy suffers from Glass Half Empty Syndrome. He would also benefit from a swig or two of vodka

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Thank you dr ozones. Although I think you have me confused with ESTPs. Underneath the facade is the asshole you see now. The fun loving me would be the facade.

bruh you mad or nah

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Beauty, for me beauty contains love, so I get 2 for 1.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Beauty, for me beauty contains love, so I get 2 for 1.

You are economical. You snip coupons from magazines, double oil that you use for frying scnhitzel as your facial moisturizer, and find yourself at the front of every Black Friday line.

You are also sweet, easygoing, innocent and a bit naive.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are economical. You snip coupons from magazines, double oil that you use for frying scnhitzel as your facial moisturizer, and find yourself at the front of every Black Friday line.

You are also sweet, easygoing, innocent and a bit naive.

As long as it's just a bit.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
A new energy has just come into my crystal ball revealing that [MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION] suffers from a lack of patience. Badger will have to learn that the world will not cater to his needs and that writing things in all caps does not mean that the matter is really that urgent.

:D

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rasofy suffers from Glass Half Empty Syndrome. He would also benefit from a swig or two of vodka
Not bad.

I'm happy that you aren't overusing smileys. :hug:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In order of preference:

1. Love
2. Beauty
3. Intelligence
4. Power

But this is just if I was forced to choose. I'd rather just keep on being me, so I'd be able to find love as my own person, be seen as beautiful for who I am, gather intelligence by my own means, and accumulate power through my own will. But yeah, if I was forced to choose, those would be how I would prioritize them. :)