• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would YOU do?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like your friends answer best. :heart:

Edit: [MENTION=294]The Ü™[/MENTION] - check out previous post in this thread.

Abbey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wouldn't have initiated the conversation to begin with, I probably would've tried to fit anyways after wondering if it was a good idea or not for several minutes and ran into the other car accidentally or parked wrong and felt bad about it and beat myself up about it.
INFP 4w3

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
^^ someone please help me understand responses like that

:newwink:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Basically this exact story happened to my friend in NYC where it's hard to find spots. She is an ESFJ 9w1. I read aloud the responses and these were her favorite: [MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION] [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] [MENTION=15246]SD45T-2[/MENTION] [MENTION=20868]tsunderes[/MENTION] [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] [MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION] [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] [MENTION=20757]solipsists[/MENTION]
and the U but like what kind of username is that i don't have those exotic symbols on my keyboard so i cant tag you.

Basically anyone with pride

The least favorite was: [MENTION=11238]xisnotx[/MENTION]
She said not to show your face in these parts:)

Also her response to the world class douche was after looking at him long and hard she said "I feel so sorry for you".

Mine would've put me in jail

Alt 154 for Ü. Alt 0153 for TM.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would never ask someone to move unless it was the only parking spot left in the lot. Maybe not even then.

Edit: I feel like being unwilling to walk the length of a parking lot when needed is showing a lack of appreciation for my ability to do so.

Yeah same here.

edit: ooh didn't see this post
I wouldn't have initiated the conversation to begin with. Not worth the effort. It would take less time to find another spot. More efficient.

Well there you have it.

INTJ 4w5 sp/sx

I'll probably yell in the car while driving past :alttongue:

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Basically this exact story happened to my friend in NYC where it's hard to find spots. She is an ESFJ 9w1. I read aloud the responses and these were her favorite: [MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION] [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] [MENTION=15246]SD45T-2[/MENTION] [MENTION=20868]tsunderes[/MENTION] [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] [MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION] [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] [MENTION=20757]solipsists[/MENTION]
and the U but like what kind of username is that i don't have those exotic symbols on my keyboard so i cant tag you.

Basically anyone with pride

Thank you, I take pride in my pride.

W

WALMART

I never would have been in that situation.

Firstly, I might have been on my motorcycle, eliminating most need for space regarding a parking spot.

Presuming I am driving, I will not ask anyone for anything ever, under most typical pretense. Particularly not a stranger. Parking further away is better anyways - work harder not smarter, I say.

Third, I take things like tight parking spaces as a challenge. I would have gone Dukes of Hazard under the roll cage in my Jeep.

Edit: I see this was in NYC, not my lovingly spacious Texas. He would have moved for me, I can feel it.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would find that insanely insulting. :mad:

WTF? Are you kidding me?

I am getting irate just thinking about it.

I think I'm much more psycho than the people in this thread are seeming... :mellow:

I'm an extremely passive aggressive person.

It would all depend on the moment. And if I had a friend with me or something.

My first impulse would be to follow the unjust mutherf**ker though.

But then again it's not fun getting into a parking lot altercation...sooo...it would depend on the day :laugh:

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I would find that insanely insulting. :mad:

WTF? Are you kidding me?

I am getting irate just thinking about it.

I think I'm much more psycho than the people in this thread are seeming... :mellow:

I'm an extremely passive aggressive person.

It would all depend on the moment. And if I had a friend with me or something.

My first impulse would be to follow the unjust mutherf**ker though.

But then again it's not fun getting into a parking lot altercation...sooo...it would depend on the day :laugh:

Would slashing his tires and immobilizing his car be poetic justice?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Would slashing his tires and immobilizing his car be poetic justice?

Ha ha I saw those!

As long as they don't get caught that's fine. But parking lots have camera's.

I want remote. :evilgenius:

I guess I just don't get enough gratification out of that either. lol

I'd want to terrorize the son of b**ch :devil:

Edit: I really think it would depend on what kind of day I'm having. (On a day like today, I might act on a bat shit crazy impulse. However on most days....prolly not so much. I'd make sure I got all the information I could on him though.)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i can't even imagine someone saying no to me for such a simple request. i'm sure i would've been super sweet and charming about it haha and if he just said no...i'd probably be surprised and say...really?? and laugh and say okay then! and go find another space while wondering what this guy must be going through to be so unfriendly for no reason.

enfp e7

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wouldn't have initiated the conversation to begin with. Not worth the effort. It would take less time to find another spot. More efficient.

^

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'd never make that request. And as soon as he started questioning/resisting me, I wouldn't go any further. But assuming I did for some reason get to that point, I'd probably roll my eyes, accept my fate and find another spot.

INFP/6

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
at first i couldn't imagine why i'd ask in the first place but then i imagined driving around the block a few times and it was the one space available. i'm guessing it would have to be off street parking??

then that makes sense to ask.

NK258

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would not continue the interaction. I wouldn't have done it in the first place to be honest. Why would a stranger feel compelled to "do me a big favor?". If I were in their position I would do it and depending on my mood, I would do it with a smile on my face. But that isn't the point. The point is I suppose, being a person who would be inclined to give a favor, I certainly haven't faith the majority would respond in kind. I suppose that's my cynical side. I also live in a major city where people have literally been beat up over parking spots (especially during the holidays). So ... there's that. :p

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
I fall into the category of people who wouldn't bother asking without driving around the lot a couple times first. If I were to talk to him, however, and received that reply, it would let me justify bending the unspoken rules of social conduct. If I were feeling vindictive, I would wait for him to leave, then park so that my passenger's side was as close to his driver's side as possible. I would also jot down his license plate and any other information I could use to track him down should he respond by vandalizing my car. Victory through passive aggression.

If I were really late, though, and had neither the time nor the energy to deal with this, I would park wherever I could fit my car without being in anyone's way. Maybe in a neighboring lot.

My type is to the left. IN-P with a slight preference towards feeling, five-wing-four, and I never learned the others.