• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

if you're good at me interpreting dreams help

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ok so I'm curious what your take on this dream. I kept slitting my throat and it was bad enough that I should have died and nothing happened except blood got everywhere and I kept getting mad that I wouldn't die because each night I would do the same thing and nothing would happen.

rav3n

You're feeling worthless with little control of your life where even suicide doesn't work and with the mess, is more hassle than it's worth. Are you really frustrated right now?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You're feeling worthless with little control of your life where even suicide doesn't work and with the mess, is more hassle than it's worth. Are you really frustrated right now?

Yeah

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
As a thought, instead of big changes (as symbolised by suicide), what about trying small incremental improvements? This way, you don't set yourself up to fail.

I don't know what those would be honestly. I'm not really allowed to get advice on here.

rav3n

I don't know what those would be honestly. I'm not really allowed to get advice on here.
Then I won't give you any. Please look to whomever has the right to provide advice to you. Just remember to ask the right questions.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Then I won't give you any. Please look to whomever has the right to provide advice to you. Just remember to ask the right questions.

it's not that I think you're advice wouldn't be good it's complicated.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

because if you weren't I'd probably be the ONLY person on here with a horrible urge to lick random things :doh:

seriously... it's one of the first thoughts that runs through my mind whenever I see something :ninja:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
because if you weren't I'd probably be the ONLY person on here with a horrible urge to lick random things :doh:

seriously... it's one of the first thoughts that runs through my mind whenever I see something :ninja:

Good point

Emerald Rain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You wish you could be someone else..drop who you are and just be someone else.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
ok so I'm curious what your take on this dream. I kept slitting my throat and it was bad enough that I should have died and nothing happened except blood got everywhere and I kept getting mad that I wouldn't die because each night I would do the same thing and nothing would happen.

I feel like this has something to do with wanting attention but not knowing how to get it.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Are you accusing me of something?
No. You asked for dream interpretations, and that's what I would say as a potential explanation for that dream. Independent of everything else I know about you.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Prps, you're so defensive. Chillax. I'm not a judgmental woman.