• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trusting intuition regarding major life decisions

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Ne is not good at reading people. Ne is good at seeing things that seems obvious but nobody sense them yet.

QFT. Quite literally. I am Ne dominant and constantly see that stuff, but the kicker is that I will miss the obvious things for the not so obvious. Even if I am reading a document, I (annoyingly) skip the header and poke around for what I think is going to be the good stuff. It's a pain.

Alpha Prime

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXXX
Intuition is a backup system developed in the mind to give us vital information that our consciousness has not payed attention to. It is triggered by emotions and specific goals.

It is always right. Not using the intuitive toold is like walking through life, cockeyed.