• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I don't know if I'm extremely lazy

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my therapist and other people say I'm lazy. I don't know the point is that I want things but I can't seem to get myself to go get those things no matter how badly I want them. I'm probably being neurotic. ignore me.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I'm a lazy ass too. Should be studying for exams that I'm going to fail.

Join the club. Or don't. We're too lazy to do anything anyway.

:hardatwork::offtobed:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I mean I won't shower for days and I'll be like I should go shower anf can't bring myself to get in the shower. it's stuff like that.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
If you can't bring yourself to shower that sounds more like "depressed" rather than lazy imho. Otherwise you would've said : I don't want to shower. Why are you seeing a therapist ?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
If you can't bring yourself to shower that sounds more like "depressed" rather than lazy imho. Otherwise you would've said : I don't want to shower. Why are you seeing a therapist ?

mental illness

zulidadwi

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
So the mental illness doesn't have anything to do with your lazy ?

xisnotx

Permabanned
we're a lot alike, it's pretty scary.

except my punctuation is a lot better.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I mean I won't shower for days and I'll be like I should go shower anf can't bring myself to get in the shower. it's stuff like that.

This is my problem too...oh fucking shower, why are you so far away?