• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

a retarded polll

Has anyone ever told you make more sense when they're stoned

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Have you ever been told that you make more sense to them when they're stoned vs when they're not? I need to know for purposes

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Its just the stoners "expanded mind" or what ever that may or may not actually get what you are saying, but it makes some crazy if not real sense.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Its just the stoners "expanded mind" or what ever that may or may not actually get what you are saying, but it makes some crazy if not real sense.

so they only think they get me, but don't?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A typical conversation between me and a stoner would be something like:

Me: Get out of here, you're not in your right mind and I can't be arsed with your shenanigans.
They: *confused*

So no, I dont make sense to stoners.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
A typical conversation between me and a stoner would be something like:

Me: Get out of here, you're not in your right mind and I can't be arsed with your shenanigans.
They: *confused*

So no, I dont make sense to stoners.

no, I meant like when people aren't stoned (not everyone obviously, but some) get confused with what you're saying then they go smoke weed and all of sudden your words make sense. I mean i don't know maybe i'm fishing right now, I give up I don't like fishing it's so boring, you just sit there with a rod for hours.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
so they only think they get me, but don't?

Sometimes they might get you better because weed makes it so that you basically associate better and lowers the egos might on blocking unwanted "messages" from different parts of the brains that are triggered because of associations. Its basically so that things from your unconscious mind gets noticed by consciousness more often, and this is basically kinda like intuition taking over more and other functions being lowered unless you really focus or wander in your mind in those areas(assuming that the person has mastered the art of keeping the mind in control when stoned). But what ever the stoner might think, thats for sure that weed causes weird flow states of writing and then not remembering what the heck it was all about or what did he already write and just rambling something until he stops writing and clicks on the post button because the post is ready. The stoned person might also just think that it would be funny to just post that weird rambling :sombrero:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Sometimes they might get you better because weed makes it so that you basically associate better and lowers the egos might on blocking unwanted "messages" from different parts of the brains that are triggered because of associations. Its basically so that things from your unconscious mind gets noticed by consciousness more often, and this is basically kinda like intuition taking over more and other functions being lowered unless you really focus or wander in your mind in those areas(assuming that the person has mastered the art of keeping the mind in control when stoned ;) ). But what ever the stoner might think, thats for sure that weed causes weird flow states of writing and then not remembering what the heck it was all about and just rambling something until he stops writing and clicks on the post button because the post is ready. The stoned person might also just think that it would be funny to just post that weird rambling :sombrero:

I was refering more in real life than on the forums, but i suppose it could apply to the forum as well.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm pretty silent when I'm stoned, so it can't really be said that I make more sense or less sense.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, all stones directed towards my way are in opposition to the greatest prophet!