• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Autism Test

Are you autistic/Asperger's?

• 34 & up (Autism likely)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 30 - 33 (possible (autism)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 0 - 29 (no autism)

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I would have scored higher 15 years ago. One learns to cope and adapt.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 41 and I'm not autistic. Strange.
My score was 36, higher than that of a few folks who admitted an official diagnosis, but I really don't think I'm autistic.

I blame this:
Yeah, I wouldn't trust that test entirely either.

I guess it's because it had questions that were more skewed towards social anxiety and an overall cluelessness in social settings - which of course are two major traits for most of us on the spectrum, but at the same time don't tell the whole story. :mellow:

I could give you examples about other traits - like how I love listening to one song repeatedly without getting bored, or how I can spend hours daydreaming while still doing chores at the same time. Or how in the rarest case, I'm prone to meltdowns involving a lot of screaming and crying - and the trigger could be as small as someone messing up with the order of folded clothes in my bedroom.

But a test like this would never tell you that.
Like [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION], I suspect I have more social ability than I am generally willing to use, mostly thanks to upbringing. (Cost/benefit fail.)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's going to be considerable overlap between INTx personality traits and Autism diagnostic criteria. Perhaps also with ENTx and INFx types, but to a lesser degree. It's a superficial, surface level overlap/similarity, and I think it shows how unreliable these online autism tests can be. One really needs to spend a lot of time researching, and if possible, speaking to professionals.

About 12 years ago, I spent countless hours at libraries reading everything I could find on Autism and Aspergers, and even then there was doubt in my mind. I don't really give it much consideration these days, because I've more or less learned to adapt and cope.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You scored a total of 39

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I scored a 12 this time, last time I scored a 14. I do feel Im getting socially better with time. Slightly... though I guess those scores are pretty consistent

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I took this recently and got 34. I've been thinking about it a bit since then.

Looking back, I can now see some odd habits that I've had throughout life (specifically with counting in my head and/or finger tapping, oftentimes together, and also rocking/swaying my body, which I still do whenever I am standing stationary or sometimes when sitting... like right now, my legs have been moving side-to-side for I don't even know how long), and some rather awkward social dynamics, as well as some emotional dysregulation. It's also pretty clear that I use typology as a system to help me understand myself and others better, and there have been times when I leaned into it a bit too heavily in an effort to direct me through some interpersonal issues. I also have some odd speech preferences, like pronouncing words how they are spelled, even if it's "wrong". And, clearly... sometimes I communicate in what I consider to be a direct and honest way, and then I'm kind of surprised when people think I am angry or being hostile.

I hesitate to assign this label to myself though because I feel I can read people's faces well, and I don't have much issue reading between the lines or differentiating between literalism and sarcasm. I might just be kinda odd and socially removed.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Results of your
Autism / Asperger's Screening Quiz
You scored a total of 34

Based upon your responses to this autism screening measure, it appears that you likely have issues similar to those diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, (or what used to be known as Asperger's syndrome, now considered a mild form of autism). People who score similarly often qualify for a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.

People with an autism spectrum disorder often have to cope with severe and sustained impairment in social interaction and the development of restricted, repetitive patterns of behavior, interests, and activities. The disturbance must cause clinically significant impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it may be advisable and beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from a qualified mental health professional soon to rule out a possible anxiety disorder.

It's possible. I don't know if this is what they're saying specifically, but I always like looking at all the different license plates when I'm riding somebody. I like looking at the different messages they have and like seeing license plates from different states. I have a good memory for dates too, like I can remember the exact day I got my last 4 pets. I'm the one people come to for that sort of information, like my stepmom was recently like, "How old are the cats?". For categories of things, I like reading about dog breeds, types, the climate of places, and different eras. I don't have much trouble with empathy though, sympathy sometimes. I'm probably just a socially awkward gal with some niche interests.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
23, no autismo for me.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member