• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Autism Test

Are you autistic/Asperger's?

• 34 & up (Autism likely)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 30 - 33 (possible (autism)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 0 - 29 (no autism)

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
14... I'm quite awesome at social interactions... I just don't LIKE them in many cases :laugh:

I also love patterns and number strings... I suppose I should feel lucky that they didn't ask about feelings towards people invading my personal space! :shock:

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I scored 16.

Some of these questions seemed out of place - I mean, there are a LOT of people who just don't like parties. I guess I can sort of see the point that they were going for (building an estimate from multiple, overlapping criteria), but it just seems too shallow for any sort of usefulness (i.e. - see a professional).

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Results of your
Autism / Asperger's Screening Quiz
You scored a total of 14

You have answered this autism screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from an austism spectrum disorder, including Asperger's disorder.

You should not take this as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment in any way, though.

Funny. My mom brings up ‘me maybe being autistic’ on occasion mostly because Im quiet and highly sensitive to sensory things in my environment. But yeah. No. Im just a senstive person

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
No autism.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

though I am unsure how some of these things relate to autism at all. I have two siblings with autism...

- - - Updated - - -

Results of your
Autism / Asperger's Screening Quiz
You scored a total of 14

You have answered this autism screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from an austism spectrum disorder, including Asperger's disorder.

You should not take this as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment in any way, though.

Funny. My mom brings up ‘me maybe being autistic’ on occasion mostly because Im quiet and highly sensitive to sensory things in my environment. But yeah. No. Im just a senstive person

quiet doesn't mean autistic, and other things could explain a high sensitivity to things besides Autism.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*bangs head*

I hope these online tests about mental disorders or conditions vanish from existence in some morning that I wake up to. Yet however, I know this is too good to be true. Even in situations which these are created for fun-purposes, there always will be dim-witted individuals who are going to take these quite serious.

But then again, modern interpretations of natural selection, etc.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I have a friend who claims she has Aspergers who thinks I have Aspergers though.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

though I am unsure how some of these things relate to autism at all. I have two siblings with autism...

- - - Updated - - -

quiet doesn't mean autistic, and other things could explain a high sensitivity to things besides Autism.

Oh yeah she has no clue what shes on about. Shes very socially fluid and I think she sees just my introversion as just ‘something being wrong with me’.

I scored 29, but I already know I'm not autistic. A lot of these questions seemed to be intertwined with social anxiety, which I have.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
40 :mellow: but of course, I'm an Aspie.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah I dont know how comfortable I am with this test I suppose... even if I did bump it. Not sure if Id be comfortable with other mental health tests for conditions I have. Dunno. Sorry if I offended anyone with bumping this

Enneagram
9w1
Diagnosed Aspie. 33. I have other disorders that are related so it's difficult to say whether this is diagnosed correctly. Liike HSP and Social Anxiety Disorder.

I read between the lines easier online than in person, yes you heard that right. It's funny to me that alot of people can't do the same.. yet I'm retarded irl and tend to take things at face value. Maybe this is why people like to troll: it's a reverse situation to how they feel irl. They feel confused and alien irl but can make others feel confused and overwhelmed on the internet.

Also I've heard that aspies like to say things without abbreviation that normally are... Like I avoid using one culturally relevant word replace it with three words that are more "accurate". I always get asked why I write everything out :p

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got 41 and I'm not autistic. Strange.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got 41 and I'm not autistic. Strange.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust that test entirely either.

I guess it's because it had questions that were more skewed towards social anxiety and an overall cluelessness in social settings - which of course are two major traits for most of us on the spectrum, but at the same time don't tell the whole story. :mellow:

I could give you examples about other traits - like how I love listening to one song repeatedly without getting bored, or how I can spend hours daydreaming while still doing chores at the same time. Or how in the rarest case, I'm prone to meltdowns involving a lot of screaming and crying - and the trigger could be as small as someone messing up with the order of folded clothes in my bedroom.

But a test like this would never tell you that.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I wouldn't trust that test entirely either.

I guess it's because it had questions that were more skewed towards social anxiety and an overall cluelessness in social settings - which of course are two major traits for most of us on the spectrum, but at the same time don't tell the whole story. :mellow:

I could give you examples about other traits - like how I love listening to one song repeatedly without getting bored, or how I can spend hours daydreaming while still doing chores at the same time. Or how in the rarest case, I'm prone to meltdowns involving a lot of screaming and crying - and the reason could be as small as someone messing up with the order of folded clothes in my bedroom.

But a test like this would never tell you that.

Yeah, I'm gonna take the test with a grain of salt. I do relate to social anxiety and cluelessness in social situations, as well as the song thing. I used to have meltdowns when I was little but that doesn't happen to much these days.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I'm gonna take the test with a grain of salt. I do relate to social anxiety and cluelessness in social situations, as well as the song thing. I used to have meltdowns when I was little but that doesn't happen to much these days.

Yeah - I suppose such traits by themselves aren't a huge indicator.

Together, they definitely add some dangerous levels of social awkwardness and shame that I'm still working to overcome :mellow: but I do know it's possible for me to pass off as "normal", because of the efforts my mom made to help us since childhood (I'm a triplet, we're all high-functioning Aspies).

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
32. :greatscott: I guess that could explain some things. :truthy: