• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

10 Reasons You Aren't Who You Think You Are

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know who I am. I'm Comeback Girl. No one else is Comeback Girl.

Why didn't they call that article 'I'm depressed and I hate people, here I give you ten facts that will make you feel like shit about yourself, so at least I won't be the only one feeling like shit anymore'?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's an interesting article.

gromit

likes this
Those may be true about me, no idea on some of them, but that's not who I am... ME.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I grow weary of these sorts of articles. It's interesting culturally, how people continued to be dazzled by them, however. I think they are symptomatic of something problematic in our psychology, but I can't quite put my finger on it yet.

Lark

I know who I am. I'm Comeback Girl. No one else is Comeback Girl.

Why didn't they call that article 'I'm depressed and I hate people, here I give you ten facts that will make you feel like shit about yourself, so at least I won't be the only one feeling like shit anymore'?

:laugh:

Nice one, I thought something along those lines.

Its like the crazy scientologists and that interview they give which is all about directing you in the way of feeling depressed in order to present dianetics as the answer.

I met one of them on a bus once in Dublin and they tried it on me, I was as joyful as I possibly could have been and it drove them crazy when they did their party trick.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I'm actually not surprised about this list.

In short, anyone with a strong opinion is almost certainly an illogical, borderline dangerous, charlatan who should never, ever be trusted.

;)

Lookin' at you mirror. But seriously I have had similar thoughts myself, especially concerning the accuracy of memory and the rationality of decisions.

Standuble

I swear I've read this article before. I guess I fail at number 10 straight from the word go!

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
I heard that we become more attractive if you get a good wiff of human sex pheromones. I forgot where I found this factoid though, so maybe many peoples are mundane but that doesn't really matter.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I almost want to read this, but I like to be a contrarian and ignore articles that attempt to be titled provocatively like that.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

exactly...

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Coming back to this thread on title alone, it's a damn good thing I am not who I think I am....whew what a relief.

Scheherezade

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
everybody has narcissistic tendencies..some more than the others, nothing wrong about that
move on peeps!

F

figsfiggyfigs

so you're probably in the top 1-5% but heading towards poverty?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
"You might be immortal."

I immediately closed my tab. Stupid article.

93JC

Thanks for the article.

"In short, anyone with a strong opinion is almost certainly an illogical, borderline dangerous, charlatan who should never, ever be trusted."

:rofl1:

Sounds correct to me. :shrug:

93JC

That sounds like a strong opinion, sir!

If I said I'm an illogical, borderline dangerous, charlatan who should never, ever be trusted can I be trusted when I say I'm an illogical, borderline dangerous, charlatan who should never, ever be trusted?