• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

_

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Would certainly explain a lot about myself.

Correlation with ennea 6 and Si?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey, if more people on Wall Street had been negative a couple of years ago, the market wouldn't have crashed. But everyone was optimistic and felt like investing in toxic securities/assets even though they didn't know how they worked because, hey, positivity!

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Yeah, this article really isn't much of a surprise, but I suppose it's interesting to have something to "blame" for my crappy personality. (But it's really not good to be in the habit of blaming outside forces. I really should find ways to change myself.)

My mom and my dad have polar opposite attitudes. My mom has always been an optimistic, happy-go-lucky type, while my dad has always been depressive, anxious, and unable to let things go. Guess which I share a personality with?

Would certainly explain a lot about myself.

Correlation with ennea 6 and Si?

I'd like to see an MBTI correlation as well!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My mom and my dad have polar opposite attitudes. My mom has always been an optimistic, happy-go-lucky type, while my dad has always been depressive, anxious, and unable to let things go. Guess which I share a personality with?

Same here, actually. My Dad's an ISTJ, and I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm more like him ( with regards to positivity/negativity, anyway).