• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Exploring Inner Space and Meditation

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does anyone know about any good techniques for the exploration of inner space?

Perhaps various forms of meditation could give us this higher awareness.

Consciousness Matters: Exploring the Mysteries of Inner Space

Cosmic Journey Guided Meditation

I

Infinite Bubble

On several occasions I have attempted a higher state of consciousness through meditation, with success. During that period I could perceive somewhat visually how plastic the universe is. I also had a glimpse of how the brain interprets signals to create the image we see. This was accessed merely by listening to space ambient music for an extended period while staring into space and using a slow cyclic breathing technique. It essentially puts you into a Theta wave state, so that there is still awareness, but some barriers that exist in full awareness are stripped away.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
On several occasions I have attempted a higher state of consciousness through meditation, with success. During that period I could perceive somewhat visually how plastic the universe is. I also had a glimpse of how the brain interprets signals to create the image we see. This was accessed merely by listening to space ambient music for an extended period while staring into space and using a slow cyclic breathing technique. It essentially puts you into a Theta wave state, so that there is still awareness, but some barriers that exist in full awareness are stripped away.

Thanks for sharing your experience. So basically, we should use tricks to shift our awareness away from the context and enter mind-mode. And to do so, we use repetitive routines and mystical vibrations to get us in a trance.