• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What your favorite colors say about your personality

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/personality-color-red.html

Red, baby. Can't get enough of it.

I'm also partial to black and white...particularly when coupled with red. My wardrobe and bedroom are testaments to that. One of my bedroom walls is bright red - it's like a slap in the face to people who prefer more calming environments. For me, it feels like a continuous influx of caffeine. :happy2:

Capsaicin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
If white is your personality color, your deepest need is for simplicity in your own life and to be independent and self-reliant so you do not need to depend on anyone else.

If silver is your favorite, you are intuitive and insightful and have a strong connection with a higher spiritual guidance.

Lovers of brown have a deep need for a safe, secure, simple and comfortable existence with supportive family and friends.

I couldn't pick. :shrug:

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
My favorite color is sea green.. I love sea green. Sea green, green, yellow, white, black..magenta.

Pretty much most colors except red. I really dislike red. Especially red cars. Ew

Nymphie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-pink.html

I relate well to this...especially

Orchid: This is an unusual lavender-pink and relates to the unconventional and the individual doing his or her own thing. It is the non conformist.

Positive keywords include: unconditional and romantic love, compassion and understanding, nurturing, romance, warmth, hope, calming, sweetness, naiveté, feminine and intuitive energy.

Negative keywords include: being physically weak, over-emotional and over-cautious, having emotional neediness or unrealistic expectations, being naive, immature and girlish, lack of will power and lack of self worth.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like rich greens, reds, and browns - earthy and nurturing colors - and white and gold - colors of "goodness".

I especially like

Jade green: The color of trust and confidentiality, tact and diplomacy, jade green indicates a generosity of spirit, giving without expecting anything in return. It increases worldly wisdom and understanding, assisting in the search for enlightenment.

Aqua: Aqua calms the spirit, offering protection and healing for the emotions.

and

Olive green: Although the traditional color for peace, 'offering an olive branch', the color olive suggests deceit and treachery, blaming others for its problems. However there is also a strength of character with it that can overcome adversity to develop an understanding and caring of the feelings of others.

The green personality description is actually very accurate. It doesn't get anything wrong and it gets my overall "spirit" right.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mint green. I really like greens, blues, white, gray, and pink.

Not all of it fits me, but pretty accurate overall.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Deep blue is my favorite. Website's description matches pretty well, sounds very typical. :D

"Lovers of blue have a deep need to find inner peace and truth, to live their life according to their ideals and beliefs without having to change their inflexible viewpoint of life to satisfy others."
"•If this is your favorite color you are conservative, reliable and trustworthy....
•You are not impulsive or spontaneous....
•You are genuine and sincere, and you take your responsibilities seriously....
•have a deep need for peace and harmony in your everyday life....
•are generally fairly even-tempered, unless your emotions take over....
•You can be rigid - you like to stick to what is familiar to you and it is hard to sway you from your path....
•You don't like to draw attention to yourself....
•You are approachable and friendly, always making people feel welcome in your life.....
•you are sentimental and love things from the past. You cry easily at sad movies ( :D ) ....
•You can be too cautious and worry about every little thing....etc"

My favorite color combo is blue-green-brown, which makes an interesting match by these descriptions.

And dislikes:

"If you dislike Yellow, •You like to think before you leap - you are not impulsive or spontaneous.....•You are practical and down to earth."
"If you dislike Pink, •You may crave more excitement and action in your life.....•You are not the compassionate and nurturing type."

Not bad, Color Gurus.