• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

View My Five Temperaments Quiz Results (LINK)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
can you link the test?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
thankya! i just spent forever taking some other stupid test on there and my internet dropped for a sec and it was all lost...grrr...hating twc!! :mad:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got sanguine. Very nice quiZ. I left a lot of questions blank because I am different ways with myself than with others. For instance, I'm really critical of myself, but very uncritical of others. Also, I used to be much less dependable for things like appointment keeping, but am quite on top of my schedule now that I have an adult life where not keeping appointments is less okay of a habit to be in. I did like that I was instructed to leave those blank, though.

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got the same overall result as the last time I took this type of test.

Melancholy - 69%
Phlegmatic - 60%
Supine - 54%
Choleric - 34%
Sanguine - 21%