• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Psychology of the Dark Knight

E

Epiphany

I stumbled upon this documentary. What better place to share it than this community of nerds and pseudo-intellectuals. Enjoy!

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Nice! Not a very in-depth psychoanalysis, though. That's a shame. The History Channel usually does better (in my opinion).

+ lmao @ "community of pseudo-intellectuals"

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hey I beg to differ -- I'm really just a PSEUDO-pseudo-intellectual!

(I am, however, likely to be a nerd.)

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so

I'm just flat out anti-intellectual. In fact, I'm just here to yell at people, really. ;)

E

Epiphany

Nice! Not a very in-depth psychoanalysis, though. That's a shame. The History Channel usually does better (in my opinion).

Yes, perhaps, if they weren't trying to fit it into an hour long time slot for television, they could've expounded upon the subject further. :bats:

I'm no intellectual; which is probably why I've stuck around this forum as long as I have. That, and because I'm a nerd.

subwayrider

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Ah, I saw this last year or so. I thought it was pretty awesome.

I guess they could have gone more in-depth, yes...