• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What makes some people talk more than others?

R

Riva

- introversion- lack of Ne- disinterest in socializing- cultural influences
I like the Ne point. (Made a post supporting it which got deleted.) So theoretically isfp 9w1 sp/sxs should be the least talkative type? Summons [MENTION=15967]Kayness[/MENTION] to be examined.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Everyone is talkative. If they are not, you're just not talking about the right thing.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The lesser you have in your head, the more place there is to become knowledgeable.

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like the Ne point. (Made a post supporting it which got deleted.) So theoretically isfp 9w1 sp/sxs should be the least talkative type? Summons [MENTION=15967]Kayness[/MENTION] to be examined.

I'm not quite sure how to answer this :p

MBTI Type
INTJ
A friend of mine said that some people who are non-talkative are that way because they have nothing in their head.

Your friend might consider that rather, some people have a lot going on in their head but don't feel like barraging people with every fool thought that occurs to them like it's a gift.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Your friend might consider that rather, some people have a lot going on in their head but don't feel like barraging people with every fool thought that occurs to them like it's a gift.

Well that it would be barraging is your opinion, some people like that. It's like with oral sex, as a man you couldnt possibly imagine that it could be a pleasure on the giving end :D

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I talk when I have something to contribute. If I don't, I'm interested in hearing the other people so I can learn and contribute in the future. Or, I might not be talking because the stuff currently in my head isn't applicable to the situation or people outside of it.

To assume that if someone has anything in their heads, they'll say it, seems an easy and cruel snap judgement.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I talk all of the time to other people when I'm in a small group that shares at least a few common interests with me, or even talking to myself, but when too many people or too much social order is added to the mix, I lose my interactive desire to get involved.

I think this is because I have very good Ne for the generation of ideas, but I'm also a clear introvert, and don't do that quite as well in extraverted atmospheres.

In those situations involving people elements that don't resonate well with me, I get very quiet and step deeply inside of my mind to think a lot.