• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Transcendental Pinnacle

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do INTJs Overdevelop Thinking and Underdevelop Intuition?

I'm wondering how these 'refined Ni visions' manifest into life.

I have a few thoughts about what might make your visionary Ni realizations process work:
1. Many mystics say things like, "you attract all events in your life", or "your focus determines your reality" and such, but I've never known how literally to take those radical beliefs.
2. Some philosophers (like Nietzsche or Spinoza) make claims like, "the will is a force and a world mover", or that "the will of God is the prime cause", making it a potential 'will to action'.
3. All of our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions. Perhaps they way you are 'seeing' the world influences the way it will be shaped (this combines the first 2 principles outlined).

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is religion a science?

Religion should in theory be centered around scientific findings, and also be able to adapt its opinions accordingly. Otherwise, they will pretend to enjoy their (fake) explanations of a poorly-designed dream world rather than opening their eyes and seeing the creation as it really is to envision its coming transformations.

Basically, if someone or something proves you wrong, or at least provides important information that could potentially point away from your original assumptions, it's best to let it expand your awareness and not cause you to hide in the magician's theatre.

Still, religions have often asked very penetrating questions about the fundamental foundations of everything, but they just go about answering them the wrong way.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Meta-Theoretical Creation

A metatheory is a set of interlocking rules, principles, or a story (narrative), that both describes and prescribes what is acceptable and unacceptable as theory - the means of conceptual exploration - in a scientific discipline. For example, the prevailing metatheory might prescribe that change of form (transformational change) is, or is not, a legitimate way of understanding developmental change. If the prevailing metatheory accepted the legitimacy of transformational change, then theories of development would include some type of stage concept, because "stage" is the theoretical concept that is used to describe transformational change.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
reincarnation article by ken wilber

Anyway, here's some of my (hypothetical) ideas on reincarnation:
1. It's not clear why the cosmic processes would recycle souls in such a hospitable world, especially if a divine agent is the prime cause. (Why would God want us to suffer?)
2. Assuming people do reincarnate, we don't know in what point of space-time or even why they would be born into that particular situation. (What is the reason for our being?)
3. It's weird how people as they shift into their next lives would forget about their previous lives, like as if people unexplicably lose all of their accumulated "experience points".
4. The population on our planet has been ever in exponential expansion, so it begs the question of how many pre-existing human souls "were or now are waiting to be born".

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why I Hate 5w4s!

1. They're too dang touchy-feely and go with what fits their own internal aesthetic model rather than constructing theories from the facts and the inspirations reasoning with its external reality present us with!
2. Uber-emotional people who withdraw from the world because they seek their own inner idealism rather than confronting the outside challenges are weak and will never work to accomplish the great and the impossible!
3. The elegant solution full of subjective rubbish is vastly inferior to the well-developed system of ultimate objectivity!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Difference in Fi vs Ti in the conclusion of a god

What exactly is this "Force" that's moving all things into causation? I think the Big Bang, assuming it was what generated our Universe, is the offspring of some greater collective mind permeating a vast corner of existence. How exactly to visualize such an entity kind of eludes me, but I have a theory that it might be a liquid light, a formless and infinite source that can take on any transformation, become any shape imaginable.