• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's exciting?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm not saying that anything is exciting. I'm keeping a possibility that something might be exciting. I watched a football game on tv today that had the change to be exciting, and it was, to an extent. But.. really it was not. Not in my opinion nor in the minds of others who watched it with me.

I should tell something that was exciting to me. To be honest, that's quite a task. (Shows the unimpressed face). So, exciting to me? Let me think.

Having the police investigating my case where I claimed assault was almost exciting in parts.
Seeing an analysis of fiat money and gold-backed currency and the historical reasons with it, that was exciting.
Seeing a thorough analysis on the hubbart curve.. that was exciting.
Another exciting thing was to see I didn't have the required voucher with me when I was on my last trip to an other city. Everything that went on from that moment was exciting.

Other than those, I don't think I've experienced much of "exciting" lately.
I used to think many things were exciting before. But, that's past.

Lark

When you combine two flavour balls on candy crush and you've got the sound effects and music off and can imagine your own sound effects for the wave of electric crushing death that sweeps the board like you just collided some damn atoms.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1 careless dog fights kangaroo
2 giving
3 contributing toward the prosperity of our great nation under god