• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Race, Gender and Identity

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now... Didn't North Africa, the Middle East/a large part of central Asia etc use to be populated by whites?
That's just territory we lost due to race-mixing or outright extinction. It does not represent the population living there today.

The ancient egyptians were closer to today's Englishmen than they are to arabs or africans.
Did you know civilization came to China from an early central-asian white tribe?
Did you know civilization came to India from Europe, and that the ruling caste was white once?
Did you know that there was also a white people living in Peru, that probably brought civilization with them there as well?
Look up "Cloud people", it is just a google-search away.
This is the reason you'll find pyramids and other funny cultural coincidences here and there.
Race-mixing is why development stopped for centuries everywhere except where europeans remained european.

Instead of just saying i'm "ignorant", "bigoted" or the like.
Go ahead and look it up.

As I said, some improvements and such have been invented by others...
Often piecing together things and materials that we already invented.
But the very foundation for inventions and learning came through the European people.
The whole "barbaric" thing is also just a bunch of bull. Yes, life without much technology was harder up north.
That's why we eventually conquered it with technology.
The whole barbarian thing is mainly from Roman and Greek sources, who are known to vilify their enemies and then stick to their guns long after the war was over.
Archaeological finds pretty much disprove their image of celts, germans, slavs and others, though.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Now... Didn't North Africa, the Middle East/a large part of central Asia etc use to be populated by whites?
That's just territory we lost due to race-mixing or outright extinction. It does not represent the population living there today.

The ancient egyptians were closer to today's Englishmen than they are to arabs or africans.
Did you know civilization came to China from an early central-asian white tribe?
Did you know civilization came to India from Europe, and that the ruling caste was white once?
Did you know that there was also a white people living in Peru, that probably brought civilization with them there as well?
Look up "Cloud people", it is just a google-search away.
This is the reason you'll find pyramids and other funny cultural coincidences here and there.
Race-mixing is why development stopped for centuries everywhere except where europeans remained european.

Instead of just saying i'm "ignorant", "bigoted" or the like.
Go ahead and look it up.

As I said, some improvements and such have been invented by others...
Often piecing together things and materials that we already invented.
But the very foundation for inventions and learning came through the European people.
The whole "barbaric" thing is also just a bunch of bull. Yes, life without much technology was harder up north.
That's why we eventually conquered it with technology.
The whole barbarian thing is mainly from Roman and Greek sources, who are known to vilify their enemies and then stick to their guns long after the war was over.
Archaeological finds pretty much disprove their image of celts, germans, slavs and others, though.

Uh.....no. Unless you have a broad definition of white (which would actually make morse sense since race is a social construction that places a spectrum into categories). Everything you're sayingis just wrong. Absolutely anti-historical gibberish. So.…. Yeah I guess just keep gleaning false superiority from your nonsense conception humanity and fictionalization of world events . :shrug:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Uh.....no. Unless you have a broad definition of white (which would actually make morse sense since race is a social construction that places a spectrum into categories). Everything you're sayingis just wrong. Absolutely anti-historical gibberish. So.…. Yeah I guess just keep gleaning false superiority from your nonsense conception humanity and fictionalization of world events . :shrug:

Yes, race is a fairly broad concept. The European race is everything from Italians to Swedes, Celts to Greeks.
It used to incorporate many more groups who settled elsewhere and brought civilization with them where they went.
Sadly, those groups fell to race mixing and disappeared forever.

May I ask what group you belong to? You might not want to see what I am saying here, even if it is the truth.
Race is not a social construct, it is real and you know it.

There are major differences in physiology between the races, and no serious doctor or anthropologist will tell you otherwise.
We are similar, all being humanoid, but we have great differences in everything from bone structure, bone density, body composition, hormone levels, brain structure/size...
Just try and explain the difference in the size of the frontal lobe between the races, or that blacks have 20% more testosterone and much higher bone density on average.
We are all built for radically different environments, and each possess unique traits which make us what we are, for better or worse.
Race-mixing, on the other hand, has also proven to produce offspring more prone to sickness as well as with decreased fertility.
Do you know what that means? It means we are so far gone that we soon might not even be able to procreate and have fertile offspring.
Well, that's what at least 760 000 years of separate evolution does (for proof, look up the Peking Man).
And don't give me any of that "you're just a bunch of incestuous savages" crap you folks usually pull out.
In order to avoid inbreeding completely in a long-term perspective (i.e. "forever"), you need a basis of 10 000 individuals.
We've got more, as you know, and as I've said... Our race is already diverse. More so than any other race.
Certain tribal societies actually has a nasty habit of inbreeding, which whites in general don't do.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Among other things, I'm a WASP living in a predominantly white community in the US, so I don't really have to think much about my race. It probably makes up a large part of my identity, but I don't realize it consciously because it rarely contrasts with the racial identity of others (from my perspective). I do think about gender because I'm a woman living in a patriarchal society, so that's more of a conscious part of my identity.

Social class also factors into my identity because I'm a member of the lower classes. My grandmother was from a fairly well-off family in Chicago, so I was taught good grammar and a lot of other middle class stuff so I can pass for middle class if I'm trying and sometimes if I'm not, but I don't forget getting utilities shut off, not being able to get the car fixed, eating a lot of boxed macaroni and cheese, the myriad joys of food stamps and/or WIC, or being followed around a store because I look like somebody that might steal something.

There are a lot of other things that are part of my identity but basic demographic stuff is a factor. I suspect if you think it's not, you're probably a member of the majority in that area and simply don't have to think about it. I mean, I don't have to think about air unless I don't have it and I don't have to think about gravity unless I'm falling, etc.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8

Ftr, the greeks used to call "barbar" people who did not spoke greek simply because their spoken language sounded like "bar bar bar...". The meaning was only afterwards "altered" into uncivilized enemy from beyond the Main & Rhein.

Anyway. I don't think about my "race" a lot because I always lived in relatively homogeneous places, racially-wise. I don't live in my home country, but I don't look particularly different from the people who live where I work.
In terms of socieconomic background, I have lived in relatively "agricultural" (but middle class) communities-villages-cities for a large part of my life, so I tend to feel more "at home" with people that have a similar background. I often find city-city people to be somewhat out of touch with reality and a bit unpractical (it's just my impression, does not mean they are). I also have had a partially catholic education and while I did not think it had an influence on me, I can now detect it by "difference" with people who didn't have an analoguos upbringing.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ftr, the greeks used to call "barbar" people who did not spoke greek simply because their spoken language sounded like "bar bar bar...". The meaning was only afterwards "altered" into uncivilized enemy from beyond the Main & Rhein.

Anyway. I don't think about my "race" a lot because I always lived in relatively homogeneous places, racially-wise. I don't live in my home country, but I don't look particularly different from the people who live where I work.
In terms of socieconomic background, I have lived in relatively "agricultural" (but middle class) communities-villages-cities for a large part of my life, so I tend to feel more "at home" with people that have a similar background. I often find city-city people to be somewhat out of touch with reality and a bit unpractical (it's just my impression, does not mean they are). I also have had a partially catholic education and while I did not think it had an influence on me, I can now detect it by "difference" with people who didn't have an analoguos upbringing.

Yes, I know.

Well, I come from the same background.
Not catholic, but my father's family belonged to the First Estate of the Realm (Priests) for hundreds of years, and it made me much less of a libtard.
So I get where you come from. I wasn't aware of this much until a couple of years ago, either.
I just don't want the entire continent to become like the suburbs of London, Stockholm, Paris, Detroit etc.
It is such ugliness. Such a sacrilege against everything built over thousands of years.
Even if it did make a difference, it wouldn't be right to eradicate our peoples.

To quote the United Nations Genocide Convention, Article 2:

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

This is exactly what is happening right now.
Non-white-on-white crime, especially murder and rape, is about 8-9/10 murders or rapes in my country right now. This is the situation in many places now.
We are told our cultures and our race do not exist. That they are "social constructs".
We are being taught to not procreate. That children get in the way of our "individual careers", "lifestyles", "subcultures...
We are brainwashed into not wanting families, through Hollywood and zionist-owned media. We are told that being single is the ideal.
Race-mixing is portrayed as something normal and very much desirable.
Not to mention the chemical warfare against us, through major food companies, "beauty" products... Even the goddamned toothpaste is full of neurotoxic chemicals.
Anyone who wants to do anything against all of this is quickly character-assassinated and branded as a "nazi", "racist", "fascist" etc.
If they hate nazis, fascists and racists... Then BY GOD I AM ONE!
Seriously, how the hell is this not genocide?

Read again the United Nations' own definition of it.
I am sorry if I sound agitated. I do not mean any disrespect towards you at all.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I think genocide requires some kind of physical force in some form rather than just propaganda. I mean, my husband and I are white and have four kids. No government officials tried to stop us or penalized us in any official way. We can't afford quite as much stuff as people with fewer or no kids, but it hasn't been that big a deal. You can do it if you're willing to buck the social pressure (which is not the same as genocide) and accept a different standard of living. Hell, the Amish don't cave to all that stuff in the US and they generally don't face legal penalties unless they do something that would be criminal for anyone.

I'm not saying the culture isn't going a certain way and I don't really have an opinion on whether we ought to be trying to save the race or whatever. I can see pros and cons. But the culture going a particular way is not, IMO, genocide. To compare the two is kind of messed up.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think genocide requires some kind of physical force in some form rather than just propaganda. I mean, my husband and I are white and have four kids. No government officials tried to stop us or penalized us in any official way. We can't afford quite as much stuff as people with fewer or no kids, but it hasn't been that big a deal. You can do it if you're willing to buck the social pressure (which is not the same as genocide) and accept a different standard of living. Hell, the Amish don't cave to all that stuff in the US and they generally don't face legal penalties unless they do something that would be criminal for anyone.

I'm not saying the culture isn't going a certain way and I don't really have an opinion on whether we ought to be trying to save the race or whatever. I can see pros and cons. But the culture going a particular way is not, IMO, genocide. To compare the two is kind of messed up.

It is happening from all directions, and it isn't just cultural. There is an outspoken agenda with all of this.
It does fit four out of five points. ONE would be enough for it to be genocide.

(a) Killing members of the group (check, whites are the most common victims in violent crime, the perps are more and more seldom white, and it NEVER is taken as the hatecrimes they are)
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (check, same as above)
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (chemicals, brainwashing us into self-denial/self-hate, artificial financial crisis, forced integration, hatecrime legislation and civil rights for everyone except whites... The list goes on and on. But be sure that they are creating these conditions in order for there to be none of us left in a hundred years.)
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (Check. Same as above. They try to make us as perverted as possible through every means possible, whether it is by flooding us with drugs, rapist strangers, murderers, medications/birth control that goes into the water table and reduce fertility, adding sodium fluoride in our drinking water... Also decreases fertility... Pushes work environments to be as exhausting as possible so that we'll eat junk food and watch television because we don't have the energy to do anything else...)...

Some people out there really, really don't like us.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, and... Don't forget the fact that they are taking away your guns, so that you can't defend your rights when you really need to fight for them.
You know, whitey is way too dangerous when he has guns.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, fact is that most everything that makes this world what it is originates from a single race.
Most others have done some improvements on some things, but almost all the truly original ideas came from us.

That's almost the reverse of the truth. Europeans have been the vanguard of civilization only some of the time, and when they have, like in the Renaissance, a lot of it was acheived by modifying technology that trickled over from the east, often even as far as China.

Read Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond.

Now, why would anyone want to wipe such a creative breed out of existence?

I've never known anyone that does.

Do you believe that the mind is not biological in nature?
We sure do have unique brains, and we are a people.

A biological brain can and does have plasticity. Being biological is not at all the same thing as being genetically deterministic. The latter concept is much more narrow. There are many factors that play a large role in the nature of your neurology. Humans happen to have the longest post-gestative brain development period of any animal. You need to learn about acquired behavior as opposed to just inherited behavior. Cultures are by far more acquired than inherited.

Others are good at different things. We are the people who invented civilization.

Civilization can be defined a couple of ways, but by the ways I generally know, it independently developed in a few different locations, and none of them were Europe. Much of what Europe has as far as civilization goes is thanks to Egypt and Mesopotamia. In case you aren't too good on the geography thing, those aren't in Europe.

Civilization will surely falter, halt in its tracks, and die out if we are not around.
Culture-creators, culture-bearers, culture-destroyers.
Three categories which summarizes humanity.
I'll leave it up to you to decide who belongs where.

Leave it up to me? then I say it's spread around every poplutation pretty evenly and even individual people function as all three throughout their lives.

Do you want the death of this planet, or do you want us to achieve higher goals?
The end-all is not the survival of the European race.
It is just a crucial point in our existence. We must secure it if humanity is to have a future at all.
If not, we are never going to flourish and spread beyond this rock.
It will just be that if we don't win. A dead rock moving through space.

Don't worry your little head. East Asians can take care of that for you.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes, race is a fairly broad concept. The European race is everything from Italians to Swedes, Celts to Greeks.
It used to incorporate many more groups who settled elsewhere and brought civilization with them where they went.

May I ask what group you belong to? You might not want to see what I am saying here, even if it is the truth.

There are major differences in physiology between the races, and no serious doctor or anthropologist will tell you otherwise.
We are similar, all being humanoid, but we have great differences in everything from bone structure, bone density, body composition, hormone levels, brain structure/size...
Just try and explain the difference in the size of the frontal lobe between the races, or that blacks have 20% more testosterone and much higher bone density on average.
We are all built for radically different environments, and each possess unique traits which make us what we are, for better or worse.
Race-mixing, on the other hand, has also proven to produce offspring more prone to sickness as well as with decreased fertility.
Do you know what that means? It means we are so far gone that we soon might not even be able to procreate and have fertile offspring.
Well, that's what at least 760 000 years of separate evolution does (for proof, look up the Peking Man).
And don't give me any of that "you're just a bunch of incestuous savages" crap you folks usually pull out.
In order to avoid inbreeding completely in a long-term perspective (i.e. "forever"), you need a basis of 10 000 individuals.
We've got more, as you know, and as I've said... Our race is already diverse. More so than any other race.
Certain tribal societies actually has a nasty habit of inbreeding, which whites in general don't do.

I'm mixed race. I was at the top of my class in high school and college, played on the soccer and lacrosse team. I've never had a major illness, never broken a bone. I'm also capable of having children. The idea of sterile mixed people is a myth propgated by people who want to think that non whites are animals.
I've met other mixed people and none of them have been diseased or sterile. One guy was class tresurer, played football and ended up going to an Ivy League college. Both of us at a high school that was overwhelming white and extremely educationally competitive. Obviously I have a vested interest and I have never come across anything scientific evidence that would suggest this.

The ideas that whites don't inbreed is just not true. Historically European societies married cousins. And in particular the Spanish monarchy bred themselves to a kind with severe mental and physical handicaps. Nothing your saying is historically accurate.

And as for "genocide" firstly I don't count white people choosing to procreate less as genocide. Secondly how is it that white society is so advanced beyond other races and yet it can seem to be in control of its own destiny or the world media? Theory holds no water.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I'm mixed race. I was at the top of my class in high school and college, played on the soccer and lacrosse team. I've never had a major illness, never broken a bone. I'm also capable of having children. The idea of sterile mixed people is a myth propgated by people who want to think that non whites are animals.
I've met other mixed people and none of them have been diseased or sterile. One guy was class tresurer, played football and ended up going to an Ivy League college. Both of us at a high school that was overwhelming white and extremely educationally competitive. Obviously I have a vested interest and I have never come across anything scientific evidence that would suggest this.

The ideas that whites don't inbreed is just not true. Historically European societies married cousins. And in particular the Spanish monarchy bred themselves to a kind with severe mental and physical handicaps. Nothing your saying is historically accurate.

And as for "genocide" firstly I don't count white people choosing to procreate less as genocide. Secondly how is it that white society is so advanced beyond other races and yet it can seem to be in control of its own destiny or the world media? Theory holds no water.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'm exactly sure what would be the best way to respond to this. You basically just made a bunch of shit up and called it scientific fact. It would take a great deal of effort to dissect each incorrect statement you've made. I'm not sure which scientists are in agreement with you, but I suspect they all did most of their work in the Victorian era.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...Aryan ranting...
Holy fucking mother of batshit. This is a wind-up, right?
I think my race in gender only define my identity relative to others. When alone I don't think I filter my experiences through race or gender and I don't feel any urges to express these aspects of myself. I don't think there is anything intrinsically feminine or race specific about my thoughts/feelings. Those things only become significant when brought up by how other people evaluate me. Their expectations or beliefs about my identity. I guess there is a certain sense of being a neutral mind housed in a biracial, female body.
I used to think this. Now I think something else. Those expectations, beliefs and evaluations have an effect. I guess you have that to look forward to. :dry:

So race-mixing is a bad thing?

Sounds like a bad thing...

By means of race-mixing?
Race-mixing is a good thing?

You seem confused.

What about species-mixing? As a "pure-bred" European some would claim you are almost certainly a few percent Neanderthal (perhaps more, in your case). You know, Neanderthals? Those dumb mother-fuckers we wiped out when we arrived in Europe... Except we didn't wipe them out completely. We probably raped a few first.
How low is your brow? Look to it!

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

If anything has given white people a bad name, it's this kind of bullshit. :dry:

I wish I believed you were just trolling. That idea is far more palatable than the idea that these statements are actually believed by anyone.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Civilization can be defined a couple of ways, but by the ways I generally know, it independently developed in a few different locations, and none of them were Europe. Much of what Europe has as far as civilization goes is thanks to Egypt and Mesopotamia. In case you aren't too good on the geography thing, those aren't in Europe.

You said one single interesting thing there.
No, it is not in what is part of Europe today.
But you can look up the fact that the ancient Egyptians didn't exactly share DNA with today's Arab population.
King Tut is a famous example of this.
Same for ancient Mesopotamians. The European/white race used to extend much further in all directions.
That today's population in those areas are of mixed race only tells you that they are of mixed race now.
For we have been invaded a lot of times, as well as had societies fall due to mixing.
As is the case with most of the middle east and north Africa.

As for the other emotionally charged stuff with no real meaning (not aimed at you specifically, Magic)...
Come back when you've actually got something worth saying.
Yes, I understand that you think I am a bad person. Such a heretic. Bla. Bla. Bla.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You said one single interesting thing there.
No, it is not in what is part of Europe today.
But you can look up the fact that the ancient Egyptians didn't exactly share DNA with today's Arab population.

By which you mean they shared so much DNA that the differing percentage was trivial. While it is true today that the current Arab population of Egypt did invade in the 7th century, the ancient Egyptians were hardly Nordic.

King Tut is a famous example of this.
Same for ancient Mesopotamians. The European/white race used to extend much further in all directions.
That today's population in those areas are of mixed race only tells you that they are of mixed race now.
For we have been invaded a lot of times, as well as had societies fall due to mixing.
As is the case with most of the middle east and north Africa.

Read this along with Guns, Germs, and Steel.

As for the other emotionally charged stuff with no real meaning (not aimed at you specifically, Magic)...
Come back when you've actually got something worth saying.
Yes, I understand that you think I am a bad person. Such a heretic. Bla. Bla. Bla.

You sound pretty emotionally charged to me.
I find some people draw strength and righteousness from the belief that they hold a popularly rejected position. I suspect you might be one of those people. You can try to disregard peoples' criticism by saying that they are just acting on a feeling of offense, but there's more than that. People will notice that your assertions do not seem to be supported by the consensus of modern day scholars.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Man, where do these racist assholes come from?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you believe that the mind is not biological in nature?
We sure do have unique brains, and we are a people.
Others are good at different things. We are the people who invented civilization.
Civilization will surely falter, halt in its tracks, and die out if we are not around.
Culture-creators, culture-bearers, culture-destroyers.
"We" simply designated the society we created as "civilization", and by extension, everything else as uncivilized. That isn't reality, just marketing if not outright disinformation.

"We" also presided over the invention and use of nuclear weapons, the Holocaust, the extinction of many species, climate change and the spread of pollution, etc. Which category does that leave "us" in?