• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typology and geographic hotspots

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Observations concerning type population density in specific geographic regions.

Explain away any conclusions.

G

garbage

Related (Big Five),

ummm

MBTI Type
ENTP
l feel like my area has a serious NP lean but l wouldn't say the type is more common necessarily. l think that it affects those who aren't of that type to try to take on or admire some of the characteristics, l've even known many clear SJs around here who are very into things that could be considered very stereotypical xNFx interests as far as things associated with the metaphysical spiritual realm, bonus points if you are at least attempting to communicate that you have a perceiver vibe about you.

Basically l live in an episode of Portlandia.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
From what I have observed, my area....or rather I could stretch this to my country, is essentially an ISJ traditional cover story, designed to mask the true ESP culture underneath.

I'm from the Uk, specifically England.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So...California is full of people who are introverted jackasses who want you to get the hell off their lawn, but they'll be damned if you tell them what to do or judge people for being weird.

Yup, sounds like my state.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
From a typologist's standpoint, how do you imagine factors like landscape and climate drive subconscious migration patterns in human communities as opposed to other animal species.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I never would have guessed Minnesota to be so extraverted. I suppose it depends on the region. If I had to guess, I would have put it closer to the middle, not in the top quintile.

High agreeableness and low neuroticism, I can see that. Maybe it goes with the 'Minnesota nice' stereotype.

Average conscientiousness- makes sense. Seems like we are hard working when we need to be but also know how to relax.

I would have guessed higher openness to experience. I suppose it depends on the region. Out in the rural areas, people seem more conservative in their viewpoints but in Minneapolis, there's alot of arts and cultural activities and politically it's quite liberal.

Really, though, how accurate can you be trying to type a whole state when there can be variation from city and region to the next?